What's new

2015 MLB Baseball season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang Stoner, that must have been trippy playing a real game with no fans in the seats!!
Love that the player threw the ball in the stands anyway....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on Yankees.......

sweep_zpshct4lbc2.jpg

HorseMouth

UGH!

The Bosox are turrible.

Going to be a LONG summer if The Nation only wins 70 games.

Watching Betances and Miller just shut the door on everyone is crazy.

I swear the AL East is the most competitive of them all.

Peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

long season ahead HM, the al east lead is going to change places like crazy, just like any other year; Sox will find their way to the top eventually, it's only a matter of timing, the season always ends with several key divisional series being played.

Yanks/Sox play 13 more games, closing the season w/a 4 game series in The Bronx

RetroGrow

Veteran

long season ahead HM, the al east lead is going to change places like crazy, just like any other year; Sox will find their way to the top eventually, it's only a matter of timing, the season always ends with several key divisional series being played.

Yanks/Sox play 13 more games, closing the season w/a 4 game series in The Bronx

Pineda pitching today. $$$...

HorseMouth

AL East looks terrible. Red Sox Implosion just put a damper on my great weekend.

Good Luck with all your respective teams this summer.

Peace

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhhh shit Heston just threw a no hitter against the Metts!!! Fucking awesome whoooooo

Green Squall

Getting ready to head out to Fenway. Drinking some some coffee and about to smoke a lucky bowl! I know they're sucking this year, but it's all about being at the stadium for me. SUMMER. Hope I don't get hit in the face with a bat.... Too soon??

Last edited:

HorseMouth

Have a great day, I used to live in the Fens, and work at the Bar 'Who's on first'. That was 20 years ago. My God does time fly by.

Peace

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready to head out to Fenway. Drinking some some coffee and about to smoke a lucky bowl! I know they're sucking this year, but it's all about being at the stadium for me. SUMMER. Hope I don't get hit in the face with a bat.... To soon??

Have a great time GS, nothing like spending the day at any ball park!

Man I sure hope that lady is okay, sounds like she took quite the hit to the head. She should be able to go to any game she wants for free the rest of her life.

Green Squall

I heard on the news she was released from the hospital and transferred to a rehab. Hope she pulls through ok. Such a random accident.

Green Squall

Have a great day, I used to live in the Fens, and work at the Bar 'Who's on first'. That was 20 years ago. My God does time fly by.

Peace

They have been tearing down the older buildings around Fenway and putting up larger, more modern buildings. My beloved Tiki Hideaway bar is no more lol.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it's the second half of the season, teams are trying to stay healthy and keep winning games. Giants have struggled lately so they better start winning more games, Pence is back and he really motivates the team, see if it helps.
Might be going to a game next month, it's Jerry Garcia day, haven't been to a Jerry day in a cpl of years...it's time to go again.
How's all your teams doing?
Oh and I can't forget DODGERS SUCK!!! lol
Goooo Giants!!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
BEAT LA _ BEAT LA!
my team is living up to expectations
flashes of brilliance , reminders of how bad our bullpen sux

Status
Not open for further replies.