What's new

2015 MLB Baseball season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorseMouth

Good Luck to all the Teams in the second half.

Personally a little shocked at how good the Royals and Astros are. How the Tigers are as good as they are after losing a good chunk of their team is also a mystery.

See everybody in the Playoffs!

Peace

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Werent the royals pretty bad for the last decade plus? And houston has had good teams more recently than that but were the worst team in the league the last 3 years until being a playoff team this year.Talk about overnight success.

Speaking of sucky teams becoming good, how bout dem Cubs?

Space Toker

Veteran
red sox suck, plain and simple. brief moments of hope and a whole lot of hurt. I am a die hard fan so wear a sox shirt and hat everywhere I go, some really old guy said "what can we do to help them?" or something similar. I said "I wish I knew I would do it right away". What can I say? Go 2017 Red Sox?!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The Red Sox have won, what, like 3 championships in the last 10 years?
It hasnt been a good year for them so far, obviously, but these things tend to go in cycles. At least they're better than the white sox, lol...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

right on Yankees!!!

A-rod connects for 3 homers (4 RBI) in an 8 run comeback after being behind 5-0 against the Twins. the damned Twinkies beat us bad Friday night 10-1, tonight's comeback was some sweet retribution.......

aaff1892_zpsbe6e7caa.jpg

So there it was 5~0 in the 4th until A-Rod got ahold of his chunk of timber

Last edited:

sdd420

Veteran
Did anyone see Bumgarners home run ? Man....he looks like McGwire or Canseco up there. He's going for the fences every time. I love him as a player in fact his is the only jersey I've bought . And I wear it to watch the games Go Giants everyone else watch out

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the Yankees cleaned clock on the Twinkies today 7~2, taking the 'rubber match' for 2 out of 3.

It's really odd how when on Friday nights loss to the Twins my phone rung off the hook with my local clown assed friends rubbing it in, I wonder why haven't I heard from any of those Bozo's the past 2 nights???

I'll be calling on them after midnight for some payback.......

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang stoner, 21 runs!! lol that is crazy....mad bum hit another homer the other night, he's so awesome.
GO GIANTS!!

HorseMouth

We've absolutely got to have an ICMAG Fantasy baseball league next year. So many of us hole up during the summer OD grow season, I feel like it be a recreational activity with people I actually want to talk to.

Peace

Top 3 things things I love in the Summer.

Growing Outdoor
Watching Baseball / Fantasy Baseball
Smoking a J with my Wife, then having Sex

Peace

Green Squall

Off to Fenway Park again! Hot pot and Japanese beer before the game. They are sucking bad this year but oh well. I've been through the good and the bad with the Sox. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day by the way. Low 80's, sunny, no humidity. Now to smoke a quick bowl before I leave :smoke:

The Cubs are 10 games over .500 and in the wild card chase. With 4 rookies in the line-up. It's gonna happen. Not this year, but soon.

Cubs win again. That's 7 in a row. They are in the wild card hunt now. Maybe not his year, but they will seriously be in the World Series hunt for years to come. Rookies Schwarber, Bryant, Russell, and Soler could become beasts to go along with Rizzo. Watch out, here come the Cubbies everyone. :)

Space Toker

Veteran
I would not be opposed to the Cubs winning something, before the 1st win in 87 or so years the Red Sox were in the same boat, and I interred with another dude with issues and he was huge fan of the Cubs. Drove me nuts at the times but the only guy that would hang out with and help me without which I would starve, again he was variable and a huge PITA himself at times but my only ally. So, since my Sox are not even close to winning anything this year, prob not including even finishing with a winning record, GO CUBS!

Nice to see you too mrs babba

I have been paying attention only off and on after numerous dissappointments this year, whee I would get fully onboard with a brief glimmer of hope to have all my hopes dashed again. I pride myself on not being a fair weather fan, and have wore Red Sox hats and jerseys in public despite being clearly embarrassed to do so, but I admit even I gave up on them most of the time this season. But Farrell getting lymphoma, one of 2 cancers my mom had and battled back hard from only to die of heart disease caused from the radiation 30 years later, well this has sent me on all kinds of emotional journeys for sure! Go Farrell!

sdd420

Veteran
The wildcard in the national league is down to the Pirates Cubs giants so exciting. I have to admit the Cubs have a great chance and don't have too much confidence in my Giants given our pitching situation. Also the Pirates look uncatchable . But how about Mad Bum !! His fourth jack of the year 14 ks and cg shutout whoop whoop

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giants are hurting so bad, so many players are injured its ridiculous !! 20 something more games and the Giants are not even close....the Cubs are doing real good. Maybe it's their year?? hehehe
GO GIANTS!! Whatever that's worth lol

Green Squall

Ortiz got his 497th home run today. Sox did good this weekend but they were playing the worst team in baseball (Phillies) according to the drunk guy sitting in front of me.

Yesterday was my last game of the season until next year which is kind of a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.