What's new

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

GrowForIt

Outstanding my friend, you have a great green thumb. Those chems are getting ready to swell up fat for you.

Much Respect!
Happy New Year!

GFI

Resistant

Yo grower you might want to get a shovel cuz it looks like it snowed in your room! So much resin. Beautiful plants all the way around.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Yo homie, those are some frosty~ass, dank look'n nuggs you got there for sure,
your going to have some Killerweed to smoke real soon, enjoy :smoker: ...you deserve it !

woolybear

Veteran
IO CAPISCO UMPO L'ITALIANO.....

super sweet looking buds man! love seeing people growing out the freebies like the haze/skunk. happy weed new year

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Yo grower you might want to get a shovel cuz it looks like it snowed in your room! So much resin. Beautiful plants all the way around.

:tiphat: im full happy for those chemdawg ibl :dance013:
turn ripe like this and nuggs smelly full of funky and garlic.. coated with resin...aboundant resin :jump:

Yo homie, those are some frosty~ass, dank look'n nuggs you got there for sure,
your going to have some Killerweed to smoke real soon, enjoy :smoker: ...you deserve it !

my buddy :) much appreciate, respect to you :headbange

IO CAPISCO UMPO L'ITALIANO.....

super sweet looking buds man! love seeing people growing out the freebies like the haze/skunk. happy weed new year

yeah the mix haze/skunk1 look awesome...really nice :laughing:

:tiphat:thanks for stoppin in woolybear :wave:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
THat SAGE looks unbelievable bro! I've been wanting that plant for a long while now....maybe i should order some beans ;) Much love friend, your plants look sooo dank, I would definately smoke that shit! :yay: SL

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
THat SAGE looks unbelievable bro! I've been wanting that plant for a long while now....maybe i should order some beans ;) Much love friend, your plants look sooo dank, I would definately smoke that shit! :yay: SL

thanks bro :tiphat:..yeah those s.a.g.e. nuggs look so dank, this is 2°time grow this strain , yo unbelivable primo quality weed, great tasty so sweet ..the high was ...high!!!
sure in your hand this plant coming out of world...:wave:

Lookin really nice man, dig how those sage's turned out for you!

yo cobcoop :thank you:
:headbange

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
my brother KW - so glad to come back and see that youve been treating those girls right! they look incredible, i see some chem ibl bushes in your future. judging by the way the topped ones preformed id say its prob a safe bet to bush them out next round. so, do you wish you had taken clones now or what? happy new year friend

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
my brother KW - so glad to come back and see that youve been treating those girls right! they look incredible, i see some chem ibl bushes in your future. judging by the way the topped ones preformed id say its prob a safe bet to bush them out next round. so, do you wish you had taken clones now or what? happy new year friend

my brotha :dance013: you are back ..this is good news ehh happy new year to you bro, how was your xams time?? mine quietly nice with family :)

hey you come at right time, harvest is back to the door for my chemd.ibl and s.a.g.e group ...so hot update coming soon buddy, i hope to see you around my 3d's ehh!!!
from next time i start take clone, i have 3/4 chemd.ibl beans to popped and i hope to get a good female for momma and get clone and go in perpetual 250w...
my double cab. change in one side veg. with 150w neon and one side perpetual 250w hps, this is the plan!!!
all plants get flushing from couple time and continius untill end of week then maybe chop or wait few days more...then i buy tneon 150w and start popped magic beans again....
:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hello boys and girls ... good EPIPHANY at all, even for me it is passed the " befana" (IN ITALY CALL BEFANA) and left me so many good things LIKE pastries, charcoals, candies, chocolates ...

so yesterday i chop 2 baby, one are s.a.g.e. #1 and one are haze/skunk1 #2 topped...
the rest of the ba by i think few days later and chop ya down ...

S.A.G.E. #1
picture.php

picture.php

HAZE/SKUNK1 #2 TOPPED...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We can see some purple accent up the nuggs, maybe the cold temps cause that, look nice!!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
kw31

Don't mind me, .. I've been here the whole time, just mindin' my p's and q's .. Lookin', cleaning up a lot of drool off my keyboard..

:respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts