What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

A

Alone

Mind if I pull up a chair....?

Mind if I pull up a chair....?

I really like the ChemD ibl that you grew. She looks like a champion. I dont see a nanner on her. I grew some Dj Shorts TBB x ChemD ibl and it came loaded with nanners. Both phenos I got.
It wasnt stressed related either because my garden is tight. No other plants hermied out of 75. Just those 2.

Your ChemD is just beautiful amigo. Big fat budz. Yummy.:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

:tiphat:

Congrats ... Awesome buds

:thank you:

Im smoking on some S.A.G.E right now. I really dont like it. I like the smell while in flower but after that it doesnt have that much to offer and I was disappointed. I threw away the mother plant.
What do you think of it?

yo grower, your SATIVA AFGHANY GENETIC EQUILIBRIUM look'n good, i like sage bro...i dont no why you no but maybe different style or so...how you grow ?? fertilizer??

I really like the ChemD ibl that you grew. She looks like a champion. I dont see a nanner on her. I grew some Dj Shorts TBB x ChemD ibl and it came loaded with nanners. Both phenos I got.
It wasnt stressed related either because my garden is tight. No other plants hermied out of 75. Just those 2.

Your ChemD is just beautiful amigo. Big fat budz. Yummy.:tiphat:

:woohoo: much appreciate bro!!
those 2 hermy they coming from seed or clone??

T

trem0lo

I had to head over to see what all the fuss was about... ! Amazing show e tutti complementi!

Wow your Chem ibl looks very much like my offensive Sour Diesel F2. Now I'm excited!!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ohhhhhhhh I kneeewwwww I was confused, .. But not.. :crazy: I .. Yeah. Vaguely recall having seen something more recently than this, and today when I looked at the most recent post date, I was like .. Uhh.. :joint: :friends:

:thank you:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
what type of root stilimate do you use/ if any? "KILLER WEED 31"

and you pictures are helpful Thanks

thanks for appreciate the job airplane :tiphat:
sometimes i use formulex for veri young baby than use nitrozyme in the transplant time for help baby to get less stress, both work nice bro!!

Latest posts

Latest posts