What's new

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
SO grower i just think to go also for my next run with all 250w, 250w mh for veg. and 250w hps for flow...and only next time i buy 150w neon, soon i post the yield report..that are around 250 gr.
stay tuned my crew

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
PURPLE HAZE

picture.php

picture.php

S.A.G.E.

picture.php

picture.php

sgapetti

Veteran
thank you for the show killer, first klass. Let me know when you start next run, i do not want to miss it. Let me know as well how the pineapple express and the purple haze smokes, looking for some new strains most sativa.:thank you: in advance

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you've done a fantastic work mang :yes: thanks for sharing and please keep the great work up..
enjoy the fruits of your labors :smokey:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
very nice job my friend, you have a succession of continuous grows that amazes me, keep it up and hope to follow your next grow!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thank you for the show killer, first klass. Let me know when you start next run, i do not want to miss it. Let me know as well how the pineapple express and the purple haze smokes, looking for some new strains most sativa.:thank you: in advance

YO SGAP. sure i tell, now i have some problem with internet and with grow (nothing serious) but i need to wait some days then start new run..:tiphat:

:tip hat:Beautiful frosty buds KW! Excellent work my friend!!!!

ei bro thanks for stopin in ,
:bump:

Excellent results !! Enjoy the fruits of your work KW :smoweed:

im glad you like b.b. :dance013:

Great work killer. You definately have the knack when it comes to growing weed :)

ahhh ahh much appreciate bro ...really im happy when i read all your comment :jump:

you've done a fantastic work mang :yes: thanks for sharing and please keep the great work up..
enjoy the fruits of your labors :smokey:

yo ganja_hasi thanks for comment in , can't wait to start a new one...:wave:

very nice job my friend, you have a succession of continuous grows that amazes me, keep it up and hope to follow your next grow!!

yo bro much time no talk..how r u ??..
you are welcome :tiphat:

That's some jammin lookin smoke Killa :jump: Enjoy it :pimp3:
Stay safe & :smoke:

thanks grower, respect to you!!! :dance013:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
PURPLE HAZE smoka report..the small one

the high is very nice, strong but at the same time quietly, good feeeling body and mind as only primo quality herbs have, immediately high after smoking, after comin creativity, desire to write, draw and listen, mind are very fluid, better to wait a while before smoking again for not having to sit on the couch, the flavor is very sugary sweet, pronounced, fabulous. Very fluid in smoked, slips in the gorge which is a pleasure! my vote for this ganja is 8 !!

ENJOYED!!

soon also pineapple express report and more..just wait fellaw ..right now i dont have all the time internet,sorry!!

jerzu19

Veteran
:tiphat:

its always pleasure to me visit this thread,breathtaking shots/pics,killer genetic esp purple haze :yummy::yummy:
I`m waiting impatient for update bro!

greetings jerzu

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
just swingin through man. hit me up with you kick off the new diggs, you know i like to keep tabs on you. smoke up my friend!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
just swingin through man. hit me up with you kick off the new diggs, you know i like to keep tabs on you. smoke up my friend!

:tiphat: thanks for stoppin in my brotha..right now still empty room :comfort:
but i plan for come back soon with full power run, you no i like hot run !!!
keep watchin :blowbubbles:

A

Alone

Im smoking on some S.A.G.E right now. I really dont like it. I like the smell while in flower but after that it doesnt have that much to offer and I was disappointed. I threw away the mother plant.
What do you think of it?

Latest posts

Latest posts