What's new

2°Time double cab: Chemd.ibl, powerdog, haze/skunk#1, s.a.g.e....

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi killer! Wonderfull thread! Yours buds looks very tasty! I'm interest in purple haze: is it from g13labs? How it smell? Do you think thath's a good plant to grow? I would grow it in the next grow. I smoked it in A'dam and I love it from the first joint! Thank you! Bye! :wave:

:smoweed:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hi killer! Wonderfull thread! Yours buds looks very tasty! I'm interest in purple haze: is it from g13labs? How it smell? Do you think thath's a good plant to grow? I would grow it in the next grow. I smoked it in A'dam and I love it from the first joint! Thank you! Bye! :wave:

:smoweed:

Yo massud :dance013:, grazie per la visita..
e si è veramente un bel vedere la purple haze, si è quella di g13 labs, con sorpresa devo dire che è veloce anche se o spento la grow oggi a 77 giorni di fioritura cioè 11 settimane, quindi anche la purple haze è arrivata a 11 settimane come le chemd.ibl e una delle s.a.g.e....
x la purple haze penso proprio che la rimetterò presto, fiori duri profumati ma non come le classiche fruttate, ma molto più profonde ..non so se mi spiego, insomma se ti è piaciuta in fumata TI darà soddisfazione anche a coltivarla, con un bel vaso capiente almeno sui 6,5litri ci stà dentro di brutto, la mia è single cola style xchè è venuta su su 3litri di vaso....

ps: torna presto x l'harvest shot round che incomincia da oggi...hot hot pix!! ehhh ti aspetto bro :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Yo grower..today 77°day flow this 2°run double caB. is off.

now 24 h dark and then chop and trimming,

this is the chemd.ibl#1 i chop yesterday...

chemd.ibl #1 before chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemd.ibl #1 after chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....from tomorrow the rest of the harvest chopshot ....maybe to hot ...

GrowForIt

Whew... looks like killerweed got some killer weed to smoke on in the new year, those chems look hard and funky brother, sure to put a smile on your face. Great Job! :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

respect to you bro, thanks for appreciate :wave:

all I got is :bow::yoinks::jawdrop::jawdrop:.

yo thanks bro :bump:

:woohoo:well done killer, they look absolutely fantastic:jump:

ehh sgap grazie :laughing:

Whew... looks like killerweed got some killer weed to smoke on in the new year, those chems look hard and funky brother, sure to put a smile on your face. Great Job! :tiphat:

some killerweed for killerweed31's grower :jump:, yo bro you are welcome :tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i dont know what to add that you havent heard a thousand times my friend... the close of yet another round of KillerWeed. its funny how you feel like your connected with someone just because youve followed their grows for a few years. KW i dont know if ive ever told you directly but ive watched every thread youve put up since the beginning, from my first account, when i was in a cab myself and looking for inspiration... up to now, chopping frosty nugs that i am STILL jealous of. congratulations and major kudos to one of my favorite growers in the community... KILLERWEED31

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i dont know what to add that you havent heard a thousand times my friend... the close of yet another round of KillerWeed. its funny how you feel like your connected with someone just because youve followed their grows for a few years. KW i dont know if ive ever told you directly but ive watched every thread youve put up since the beginning, from my first account, when i was in a cab myself and looking for inspiration... up to now, chopping frosty nugs that i am STILL jealous of. congratulations and major kudos to one of my favorite growers in the community... KILLERWEED31

Yo "brotha" nameless :jump:..i..i cant explain what i feel when i read those words bro, much appreciate my brotha really :tiphat:!!
i think the secret are the sharing...never i can get those result without all ic-family..SHARING IS CARING this what i think, thanks ic-mag :tiphat:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Yo homie, That was an awesome grow, them buds are beautifull !
I can't wait to see your next grow, look'n forward to watching
you grow out that Gunk, I know with your skills she's in good hands
and will produce some top notch smoke for you, also I never had a
chance to grow the Twisted Sister so, I'll be keep'n a close eye on
that girl for sure, peace and enjoy them seeds my friend, Sprout. :wave:

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Yo homie, That was an awesome grow, them buds are beautifull !
I can't wait to see your next grow, look'n forward to watching
you grow out that Gunk, I know with your skills she's in good hands
and will produce some top notch smoke for you, also I never had a
chance to grow the Twisted Sister so, I'll be keep'n a close eye on
that girl for sure, peace and enjoy them seeds my friend, Sprout. :wave:

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

yO lil thanks brotha..i feel brotha ;)
sooon i start the new run where i popped all your special present beans..so i hope to do my best bro, much thanks and respect bro :tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Awesome job KW
Is see lil sent u some family heirlooms. U will do them justice!
Always tuned in great growing!

I was very impressed with your growing skills and the beautiful frostiness of your ripe ladies and then I realized that you are doing all this under a 250 watt and now I am blown away! Much respect to you. I also believe that sharing is caring.

Happy Growing

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Awesome job KW
Is see lil sent u some family heirlooms. U will do them justice!
Always tuned in great growing!

Yo SirSmokalot :tiphat: always appreciate all your compliment !!
yeah im excited to start grow the lil present ehh bro some killer genetic still inside : 5x OLD GRANDAD F2....5X TWISTER SISTER F1....3X QUNK F2, all this i popped soon in my next run ...very soon maybe after this weekend..stay tuned bro
you are welcome brotha!!!
:wave:

I was very impressed with your growing skills and the beautiful frostiness of your ripe ladies and then I realized that you are doing all this under a 250 watt and now I am blown away! Much respect to you. I also believe that sharing is caring.

Happy Growing

thanks for appreciate bro, yeah im very impressed like you ehhh i love my 250w hps and i think continius like that, many friends tell me your closet are good also for 400w but i dont think is good change in more watt untill get big tent you no, im good with those result in those closet...now my double cab. change in one side for veg . with 150w tneon and one side for flow with 250w hps in perpetual, i buy tneon because i want put 2 momma and make clone then i have every 2 month harvest...this is the plan for 2012!!!
you are welcome grower!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
chemd.ibl harvest shotround....to be continied

chemd.ibl #3 - 77°day flow before chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemd.ibl #3 77°day after chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemd.ibl #4 - 77°day flow before chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemd.ibl #4 - 77°day after chop
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soon the rest of the harvest shot...chemd.ibl #2, s.a.g.e.#2 and purple haze..stay tuned and keep comment fellaw!!

Latest posts

Latest posts