What's new

1512W LED Perpetual Medical Harvest (Aeroponics)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
JESUS

Dude, is it that difficult to just WAIT for the tests to finish? i have all of these LEDgirl (and her testers) tagged because i'm genuinely interested... but they're just full of negativity...leave her alone, this is getting really old!

You dont believe it? you're not willing to accept new things? then go away and let the rest of us learn/research!

ArcticBlast

A

Amstel Light

But the credulity on display here IS amazing. The fact that the OP bought a sub-forum where more grand claims are posted, is held up as some kind of measure of credibility? Makes no sense, unless you're 3 years old and the concept of "advertising claims" is over your head.

The potential for LEDs is certainly there with spectrum tunability and efficiency/heat..

to me it looks like she is shelling out major cash to back up her advancments with her product line. I'm sure most of the members here have enough brains to wate and see the results she is paying for as well...
Why so aggitataed? It's her money and reputation as well as the reputation of the mods and ICMAG at stake....you get a free ride yet you seem like someone pissed in your coffee?!

AGAIN, SORRY FOR THE HIJACKING...

it weighs about 20 lbs.

the light is different...hard to describe, but the 'opposite' of when you spend time under the glow of HPS.

i fired it up right away, but my test from seed has not begun yet.

back to you, LEDGirl...

sorry about that.

when you turn it on do you expect a dj to anounce the next exotic dancer to hit the stage?

Antimatter.
Ok you dont seem to get the jist of it.. we are advocating the tar and feather AFTER shes been debunked in the tests, if it turns out she was right then it should be YOU who got to be tarred... thick fing skulls.

why are you trying to MOD this forum? let them say whatever....i'm sure the first head that showed up to his friends flouro grow with a stolen MH streetlight was lfucked with as well....

Some people don't want to accept that LED technology is still evolving. This girl is trying to share her setup and you guys call her a liar. Shameful.:2cents:

yea thats what i dont get either, someone is trying to improve an aspect of our hobby...and before she can even demonstrate her hard work,yall are blasting away...I dont even think you read her site and most likey did not read this thread....

my buddy just fiinished up his 18 bubblesours under 2 300w grow panel pro leds. total yield was 9 ozs!!! thats garbage!!! i was customly building a 900w panel until i heard the bad news! ima wait until the tech gets better before i dump 1000's of dollars into a light that is way outperformed by one only costing $500... hate to dissapoint yall.. they are great for veg though!! i will say that!

on this companeys site they claim they are trying to advance this technology....maybe your friends lites were the problem?

I'm not trying to be a dick, .
looks like you dont have to try to hard....you must have stock in the hid market r something? i would love to to see hid's replaced with something better and i hope they do it, even close would be cool with me......

thanks ledgirl gl with your campaign!

LEDGirl

Veteran
Hey Ledgirl there are a few of us here who actually know what 6 pounds growing looks like ( including knunch bubble) and i have yet to see any pic you have posted up with that, if you don't believe me look at my grows i document them from start to finish, you would have more credibility if you had pics documenting an entire run. I want to see from clone to a scale with 2724 grams on it, you have had four pages to post up more pics but you haven't ,why not?

And there are a whole bunch of people I know that grow, who think you need a 10 x 10 room filled to the max in order to create 6 pounds. You obviously don't understand maximizing your yield within a small area, or you wouldn't have made the comment you did. You're right, I don't need 100+ plants and 4, 1000W HID's to make 6 pounds... All I need is 16 plants and 1512W of LED + CO2.

You may not have SEEN plants like mine before, but my LOW plants average 4 ounces, and HIGH plants average 8. So 4 x 8 = 32 (2lbs), and 8 x 8 = 64 (4lbs). Hmm... ya, so I really don't care what your opinion is, as I'm the expert on my own garden, and there won't be a single plant in tray #1 that does under 4 ounces. SO WAIT FOR THE RESULTS before spouting off, as it will only make you look stupid in the end.

But thanks anyhow...it just shows your closed-mindedness. And let me guess, you don't think this looks like a pound either? LMFAO!:

Photo0331EE.jpg

Dry Weight: 16.2 ounces. 100% LED Grown under 2, 126W Penetrators. Just in case you suck at math, that's 16.2oz x 28g = 453.6g divided by 252W = 1.8 grams per watt (just under 2g/w).

LEDGirl

Veteran
JESUS

Dude, is it that difficult to just WAIT for the tests to finish? i have all of these LEDgirl (and her testers) tagged because i'm genuinely interested... but they're just full of negativity...leave her alone, this is getting really old!

You dont believe it? you're not willing to accept new things? then go away and let the rest of us learn/research!

ArcticBlast

Thank you

zenoonez

Veteran
Lol at the CC thread. Can't wait to see these testers results, should be an interesting couple of months to say the least.

G

guest1ab

1W High Power LED'. Yep, they plug straight into the wall, regardless of what country you live in (we make them country specific). The units draw 1.2 amps.

Yeah? :cool:

I don't know, I really had a lot of heat, maybe I used the wrong resistors.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Nicely dialed in garden LEDGirl, I am eagerly awaiting the outcome from the Mod grows. I know that LEDs have way more potential than HID because of their spectrum tuneability and have felt for a while that they are the way to go. We just needed someone to step up and actually make a descent light, thank you.

Strains

Don't think this has been mentioned yet but Cammie donated 1000w of leds to Ed Rosenthal, hes doing a test at his blog for 1000w hps vs 1000w of leds

http://edrosenthal.blogspot.com/2008/12/led-lights.html

theres also some discussion here, looks like a hps vs led test also http://forums.cannabisculture.com/fo...1588716&page=1

yeah she mentioned it, but she havent put up any links yet, the link to the blog youre refering to is from Dec 2008 <- back when she had the 1000wHID's still running, if you read it you'd proberbly figure as much, since Ed doesnt mention one time that its HIM doing the growing, he does hoever mention that its from a visit ;), i guess that this is from before she finished designing, either way im looking forward to the results of the tests.

Peace
-Strains

*Damn, those dudes over at CC are worse than we. Pretty much confirms why im HERE and NOT there.

Last edited:

Vorsprung

Our units come with US-Made LED's from Bridgelux and Semi. We use Japanese cooling fans, and I'm unsure as to the remainder of the components. The units were engineered and tested in the US, however they are assembled in China. We use the same casings as about 500+ other companies right now, but our product line is completely different. For example, the link you listed shows a 120W LED Grow light... this casing is the one we use for our 63W. The standard 300W casing that all my competitors load 288W into, comes with 126W from us. Our units were completely re-built from the ground up, based on our technology, not the pre-existing tech that keeps LED grow lights inefficient.

sounds good. from what I've been reading the Bridgelux LED's produce the most lumens per watt - and they're getting increases in LPW of 15-20% every six months or so as the technology progresses. I'm excited to watch the ICMag Mods' test grows.

LEDGirl

Veteran
thats nowhere near a 1lb plant, 1lb plants take up atleast 4x4, 5x5 could be a 2-3 lb plant and thats vertical with bud all the way up to the ceiling and all around getting hit with 4000w of hps from all sides

My Point Exactly: That's two people now who look at an image with real data, and say "nope, sorry".

It goes to prove that tt DOESN"T MATTER WHAT I POST ONLINE, many of you will find an ignorant way of denying it, like saying you need at least 16 square feet to grow a pound. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Maybe you should learn a new method of gardening!?!?!? LMFAO If it takes you 16-25 square feet to produce a pound, ummm, perhaps you should be in the "beginner gardeners" section, cause I feel bad for you.

So keep on denying everything I post, it just makes you look more of an idiot to those who read what you write. Our LED's produce plants that are 30-40% denser on average than HID, and we have the buds shown side-by-side to prove it. But hey, even if I posted those pictures you'd say they were fake so what's the use huh? Geez, even the AK47 that was half the size and chopped 1.5 weeks early yielded 7.5 dry ounces.

I've got a GREAT solution: how about you go ahead and hit the "Back" button on your browser, click the "delete" button on your subscriptions, and go somewhere that you don't sound like an ass, because you're no longer welcome here.

Last edited:

LEDGirl

Veteran
If your so sure of your products then why the high restocking fee of 25% right there send out a warning to me, why not 10% or hell just refund the whole amount, Like I said I will wait for the data.

So let me ask you a question, would it be an honest business practice to send out a unit to someone who uses it for 30 days, and then try to re-sell it on your site as new if it gets returned? I don't think it would be. If a product is used for 30 days, it is used (plain and simple), and gets sold at a discounted price. The re-stocking fee is to discourage those individuals who feel "buyers remorse", that would have never actually tested the product, and simply sent it back for a refund because they decided they couldn't afford it.

To date, we've had ZERO returns, giving us 100% customer satisfaction, yet I know first hand that companies like ProSource get units returned to them all the time (from the people who then buy our lights), and I don't see them selling "used" light on their site... So do we really need the 25% re-stocking fee? No..., but it's what we started out with when we first built our site, and like I said, NO ONE has returned a light in 4 months. Feel free to browse around on ANY forum online, because I guarantee you won't find a single negative review about the performance of our lights, from any of our actual customers.

So are you saying that if I remove the 25% re-stocking fee you're going to go ahead and buy a unit, or were you just trying to insight an off-topic "debate"?

LEDGirl

Veteran
Whoops, I didn't know I was jumping into a hog pile.

Forget about the requests for photos of the internal workings, I'll stay out of the rest of this one.

At some point I'll rip a unit apart and take a picture for you. It's simply a hassle to do so...

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Ledgirl , maybe its an idea to give 1 of your Led lights to a well known grower here on ic to do a test. That way you will take away all doubts.