What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000W VERTICAL - CASEY JONES COCO TREES

greenatik

:wave: long awaited update:peppermintstick:
day 43 - some of these buds are as big as tennis balls :gift:
I get to harvest on christmas or the day after :tree:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

frostypheno sgxgdp... starting to show hues of purple
picture.php

picture.php

casey :xmasnut: shes so photogenic.... and colorful
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Oh yeah:)
I'll be starting a vert thread in month when got some decent veg for my ladys:)

Looking so good man:D I want that Casey!:D

greenatik

hey nukku :wave:

glad your going to be trying vert.. welcome aboard. be careful with 2 much veg, unless you train a lot

casey has been a real pleasure growing i'm never letting her go

N

nukkumatti

Yo Greenatik
Yeah just made the switch and could not be more happy that i did. I got some powerplant x destroyer and SSH that are vegging and maybe one chem in organic bubbler but that's just an experiment:D . We're going for holiday and I'm leaving the garden to my gnom..:D Hope everything's ok when we get back...:D

If they get too big i just take the worst ones out:)

Been drooling after her ..Hope to score some when H3AD put them out again:)

greenatik

Yo Greenatik
Yeah just made the switch and could not be more happy that i did. I got some powerplant x destroyer and SSH that are vegging and maybe one chem in organic bubbler but that's just an experiment:D . We're going for holiday and I'm leaving the garden to my gnom..:D Hope everything's ok when we get back...:D

If they get too big i just take the worst ones out:)

Been drooling after her ..Hope to score some when H3AD put them out again:)

I always fear leaving my plants alone! sounds like some good genetics ive always wanted to try out SSH but don't really like pheno hunting.. i like clones :)

I think i'll head over to your log and tag along to see how vertical treats you ;)

This growlog has been an inspiration for me.

:thanks:

And happy harvesting!

its my pleasure sharing my grow!

N

nukkumatti

:)
There's not much to see yet but I'll take some before shots during weekend. Then we can see the damage when I get back:D No I think it'll be fine..or hope But WELCOME

greenatik

im sure your ladies will be all plump and happy when you get back :)

let me know when you start your vertical thread!!

peace

Greenatik... Wow those plants look beautiful... The colas look long n full. How much of a yeild improvement have you seen by going vertical? You are gonna have a bumper harvest bruh enjoy...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TY so much for sharing your grow. I ahd a chance years back to try the Casey and gotta say IT IS TOP SHELF better yet in y top 4 for sure. Ghetto or not your rocking it and all we really care about is the end result anyway.:)

Besides Krunch (who is the vert guru) gave it his seal of approval so nothing else is needed.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

greenatik

Greenatik... Wow those plants look beautiful... The colas look long n full. How much of a yeild improvement have you seen by going vertical? You are gonna have a bumper harvest bruh enjoy...

well to be honest i've never stuck with the same setup for more then one grow. nothing to compare it to as i've never vegged a plant more then a week. all i can say is that they are doing far better then before. I have seen tighter nodes with vertical = bigger buds. thanks for the good words !

TY so much for sharing your grow. I ahd a chance years back to try the Casey and gotta say IT IS TOP SHELF better yet in y top 4 for sure. Ghetto or not your rocking it and all we really care about is the end result anyway.:)

Besides Krunch (who is the vert guru) gave it his seal of approval so nothing else is needed.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags
I am so excited to try casey to its full potential. last grow i had to chop them a couple weeks early, and still amazing. thanks for the compliments wags :)

anyways.. day 45.. 2nd day on the shooting powder. i can see it starting to work.. new bud growth starting

picture.php

casey mother plant underside.. kinda shows how much i prune off
picture.php

picture.php

avg casey cola
picture.php

picture.php

supergirlxgdp - one of the more indica phenos.

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Excellent work my man, really looking nice in there.... they are a nycd cross right? If so a few are looking alot like some grapefruit pheno NYCD I used to have, nice shit!!

Well done bro