What's new

1000w Scrog - 100% Organic - Blue Dream and Strawberry Diesel

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
You can see from my cab why I was practically drooling over yours! I was thinking about building an actual grow room in my space but may just try a nicer/heavier duty cab.

hehe, nothing wrong with that, something like that you could stack on top of each other. Was something I was thinking about doing, using smaller lights, but had and extra 1000w ballast, so that was that lol.

Here is an inside room though...

Blue Dream

Strawberry Diesel

"HEMPEROR"

very nice blue dream looks killer, got a cali cut myself, not had the pleasure of growing an elite straw,d you get any strawberry notes from her or all gasy diesel type aroma,taste?
top shelf bro.:)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Break Time...Well, not as far I would of like to of gotten, but still...

Got the inside of the doors panda filmed, and caulked. Got some 6" flanges put in the intake and exhaust holes with pantyhose stretch around them, to keep the bugs out for now. Got the temp 4" blower and temp 4" scrubber hanging, though it may be in the way for the chains for the hood.

At 10 pm, I will take the hood out of my veg room and put the new one in there, and bring out the veg hood and clean it up to put in the cab. The main thing left I need to buy is a 6" blower for the hood. Then when I can, another 6" and and 6" scrubber to replace the temp ones...

With new weather stripping up, doors a bit tight to close, might move the hinges a lil bit. Also, being a double door, I may need to add something to keep the doors shut all the way in the middle, but that I will work out tomorrow.

I took some pics, but then my phone died, so after it chargers, I will take some pics. Got the eye hooks put up too, for the hood. I wana put the girls in sooo bad, and if the doors would stay shut I would be moving them in right now.

Pics to come in next couple hours..

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
The lower intakes. I'm using these because they are short, can fit on the inside of the wall, and another will be place above on the outside, and will be light proof. For now, just sticking out with panty hose on it to keep the bugs out. Outside walls will go up in a week.

Thats all I got while working out there till the bat died. About to go pick up a pizza, and I will take some quick pics before I go and share them after we eat.

I'm a bit OCD, and the fact that those went in the holes 'after' the panda, and I get to see all the tabs kind of bugs me, but I plan to cover the inside with a vent cover anyways so should be all good...

S

SooperSmurph

Sounds like we've either worked some of the same grows, or knew some of the same cool people, either way, tagged.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Thanks for sharing all your info!

happy to have something worthwhile to share :) Thanks again for the comments guys, can't beleive all the views already, its going to be crazy in a couple months haha. Here comes some more pics, last 9 of the day.

:woohoo:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
So, the lower intakes, as you can see on the outside of cab, it only goes in a lil bit. There will be another one higher up on the outside when the outside walls go up, and I place some stuff inside to make it light proof. I'm sure you know what I mean, if not, pics when it happens. Speaking of, heres some now...

And the doors inside...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
And some wood damage, should of pre drilled the holes, instead of pre burning a doobie...or two.., okay it was 3...

And some of the temp scrubber and blower...need to get both in 6" asap, this will not cool the cab enough...

Well, thats about it for today I think, unless I take some of the girls after they get fed...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Dang its hot today, so I worked on the new tea bucket. And found an old grinder, love the cosmics, but this was one was way to small lol.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Some more, usually just have the one air stone/disk on the bottom of the bucket, but going to try a second smaller one in the tea bag as I read some people doing that, that's a new one for me.

As you see the mason jar, I have a 2.5 gal mix in a baggie on top, and a 5 gal mix under it. Makes it nice and easy come tea time to have that stuff ready.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, I know whats what, but now you do too :) Will make better ones another time perhaps, not that it really matters lol.

jaunt

Nice updates, I was down at my shop today and reorganized things and hooked up my LED.

Shit pics but you get the idea, LST seems to be working well.

SVUDdCV.jpg

mmnHHTr.jpg

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, water been bubbling since yesterday, if you seen the pic before, you seen that I premix some of the veg stuff in mason jars, so I just pored in enough for 2.5 gals. Lets check this again later when I get back and see how its doing. Plants should be ready for tea tomorrow, day after at the latest, so the tea be ready when they are.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Heres the tea a few hours later...

And I had some of the sample of the stuff I used to inoculate the clones roots with, so I mixed it up and poured it on here before transplanting as well...These ones are not for the scrog, but since I didn't take pics of that I figured I would share these.

Latest posts

Latest posts