What's new

1000w Scrog - 100% Organic - Blue Dream and Strawberry Diesel

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Busy day today, but not on the cab, and way to hot. So tomorrow I will get the panda on the doors and move the girls inside :) Had it running with the 265cfm dayton with a 4" scrubber, and the t5. Didn't see any light leaks, but I do need to get a 6" and a bigger scrubber, as well as another inline for the hood. The only one I had that was not in use was the 265cfm 4" and the scrubber for it, but thats what I use in the drying room so I can only use for a couple weeks before I need to replace it.

Some good news though, I think I may even have some GG4 coming :) :) :) Just a couple more good moms away from nice arrangement :)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Got an air pump and a new air stone yesterday for brewing the tea. Been bubbling the water for the about 24 hours now, as they girls get water next time, but after that they get their tea mix and I will post whats used and some pics. Pics of the bucket and tea will come tomorrow or the next day, along with the finished panda on the doors.

Clones are looking okay, roots starting to poke out the bottom of the solo cups.

Updates coming soon.(day or two)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Small update for now, maybe more later :) :)

Topped the 12 clones just now, sorry about the pics though. Color is a bit off and I know its blurry.

Being as I'm doing a scrog this run, and the fact that the scrog is 4.5 x 5.5 and that's like wall to wall, there is no way I can get under to work on each plant as I would like. So, that being said this is a modular scrog, if I didn't already say so. So, they got topped today, some will have 2-5 new branches shortly, I plan to keep only 2 of them, and again top them after a few nodes. Basically, I plan to have 4 main branches going towards the corners of each screen, and their branches filling the rest. Its nice to keep it kind of open in the middle for air flow. This not how I did this the last scrog round, but this should work out a bit better I feel.

Btw, they look more yellow in the pic than in real life, though they are a bit yellow and that will go away after Monday when they get there first does of good tea.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, here is some tea, and some roots on some clones. They really do look more white though, pic didn't show it well. I will try to get the good camera working.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Here is some of the veg tea mix, forgot to take a pic of the earth worm castings though.
(I premix some of the dry stuff in jars, enough for a 5gal bucket)
They get the veg tea every third watering.

On non veg tea days, they still get this along with some molasses.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I feel for a 4.5 x 5.5 cab, that I will do the Blue Dream on one half, and the Strawberry Diesel on the other half. So I was playing around with some pots today, they may be a bit large but this what we decided to go with. Now keep in mind, that the BD grow way larger way faster then the SD, but we want the screens to all fill up at the same time.

So, I figure for the SD side, we will go with 6 7 gal pots.

And, for the BD side, we will go with 3 10 gal pots.(which is the top pot in this picture, the other pot is a 5 gal underneath it)

With how much fast the BD grows, I hope they should fill up about the same time, and doing this way, each pot spreads the roots out closer to the size of their screens which is nice.

***edit***

so yeah, it will stay 6 and 6, as was planned all along. I would love to do less larger plants, but I need to fill the screen quicker so yeah, back to 12 plants. 6 Blue Dream and 6 Strawberry Diesel. Planning on 5 gal pots, but I also have 7's sitting here if it looks like they need it.

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Hate doing it, but it was a low small bud anyways, from a different room... Had to burn a doobie though. Was sped dried in about 5 min lol....anyways.

More updates tomorrow.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, since the last post was a speed dried low popcorn stuff of SD then this one might as well be of BD.

Here is the ballast I will be using for a couple weeks or so until I get another digi. This is my backup ballast for when a digi goes down...

And here is what we will be doing today. Beer/Solo cups, to 1 gals.
The SD were about ready, maybe another day or 2 max, the BD def could of waited a couple of days, but had the time so today was the day. Unfortunately, I am out of perlite...but will have it next transplant.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I use promix, forgot to take a pic of it, but you can see it in the mix, as I dont have the bag it came in anymore anyways. About a 30 min drive from here, I can get 4 bails for 100 bucks, so I will get more in a couple weeks. Along with the perlite and some other goodies, but more on that later.

Next transplant I will write up how much of everything, was in a hurry to get it done today and only had so much camera battery, so here are some of the pics.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
and some more...

Thats for the most part, the most of it. Some things I'm out of, but will share that next transplant.

I was givin a pack of this stuff to try, so the clones were inoculated between the coming from the cloner, and going into the solo cups. I will take some pics next time we do clones for that, since I didn't have this for this run. So within' the week.

Here is some veg tea.

"HEMPEROR"

hey tom sorry for my unavoidable absence. all,s looking good mate strawd and bd look bang on. fun time now bro looking forwards to there progression. atb fella....
btw you use molasses in veg?

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
hey tom sorry for my unavoidable absence. all,s looking good mate strawd and bd look bang on. fun time now bro looking forwards to there progression. atb fella....
btw you use molasses in veg?

Thanks man, hope to actually put them in the cab tomorrow. Being in the garage, I just can't bring myself to move them there until I get the intake holes lightproof. (don't wana invite them bugs in there lol) Thats the plan for tomorrow. :)

And yes, I use molasses in veg. @ about a teaspoon per gal, every watering. Same as when in flower for the most part, though last 2 weeks in flower I switch from molasses to R.A.W. sugar.

"HEMPEROR"

nice, onwards and upwards tom bro atb with the rest of the build,
btw ive used womens tights both ends of the intake air duct works a treat as bug cant get through and has no effect on fan efficiency. take it easy fella....

jaunt

Very nice cabinet, I designed & built one very similar a couple months ago, its working pretty well. Yours looks a bit more sturdy though, I need to upgrade my wheels desperately haha.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Very nice cabinet, I designed & built one very similar a couple months ago, its working pretty well. Yours looks a bit more sturdy though, I need to upgrade my wheels desperately haha.

haha, yeah about 5 ish years ago, I made a cab on wheels. Weighs prolly a 3rd of what this cab does, though it was smaller. Had an extra 2 wheels on it too. You could not push the damn thing. I learned, wheels are just one thing you can not skimp on. These wheels are good for like 175 lbs a piece or something, and they are huge and METAL. Don't get the rubber or plastic ones(though if its inside, maybe you need too, this is on cement so I got metal wheels...)

You got pics of your cab in action?

/\ lmao, that was the f'ed up cab from 5 ish years ago thats on crappy wheels haha

Last edited:

jaunt

haha, yeah about 5 ish years ago, I made a cab on wheels. Weighs prolly a 3rd of what this cab does, though it was smaller. Had an extra 2 wheels on it too. You could not push the damn thing. I learned, wheels are just one thing you can not skimp on. These wheels are good for like 175 lbs a piece or something, and they are huge and METAL. Don't get the rubber or plastic ones(though if its inside, maybe you need too, this is on cement so I got metal wheels...)

You got pics of your cab in action?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2913&pictureid=36542&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
/\ lmao, that was the f'ed up cab from 5 ish years ago thats on crappy wheels haha

I wasn't gonna post but since you asked. My first grow, learning a lot along the way. I have a 480w LED coming monday that I will be switching to. Currently using 4" intake and outlet fan, temps are right around 80F. Need to tidy things up a bit for sure, If i get any yield on this grow i'll be happy lol. Next round hope to improve quite a bit. Also the box is under a slight vacuum as well, sealed up pretty nice.

FmldZCO.jpg

MmkOyqP.jpg

A3Z3vVx.jpg

jaunt

You can see from my cab why I was practically drooling over yours! I was thinking about building an actual grow room in my space but may just try a nicer/heavier duty cab.