What's new

1000w Scrog - 100% Organic - Blue Dream and Strawberry Diesel

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, spent my time today planing out these screens. The sizes, how many elbows, tee's, 45's, etc. I think I got it figured out now, though we have a bit till we need the screens ready. Just trying to decide to stick with 2" holes, or try 3". 4.5ft x 5.5ft @ 12 plants give each screen about 18"x16". I would really like to do just 1 or 2 larger plants here, or 4 even, but like I said I want to fill it up quick this run before we move.

Anyways, here are some pic updates...

Clones were topped already, I'd have to go back to check the dates of when, but as you can see were starting to get our branches now. They all have 4 nodes/branches, except one where I must of burnt one to many and it only has 3...

Strawberry Diesel

Blue Dream

And the Tea, been about 24 hours of bubble with just water, and about 12ish with the tea mix

That's about it for now, can't believe there is 2000 views already lol. Thanks guys/gals. :tiphat::woohoo:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, so here is the other thing I'm thinking about. I made 12 clones, 6 Blue Dreams and 6 Strawberry Diesels.

I have 3 options here, though I don't like the second one very much so I will share the other 2.

1. I can do 12 plants as planned, with each screen @ 18"x16" with 5gal pots totaling 60gals
3. Or I can do 6 plans, at 27"x22", with 10 gal pots totaling 60 gals.

2. The middle choice I don't like simply because the screens are more narrow, being 8 plants at 27"x16", in gal pots totaling 56gal.

The original plan was the 12 of them, for the quicker screen fill. But I don't think it would take to much longer to do 6...

What do you guys think? Kind of leaning towards the 6 bigger ones now. Plus with less numbers, could make some new moms and a new mom cab...Enough rambling for now, maybe I will share my layout sketches tomorrow if anybody wants, but my doob went out so time to go, laters lol

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, I know the drawing sucks, and don't ask why I used paint when I have photoshop(just did a format, didn't install it yet...)

But anyways, I think I'm going to go with 6 plants/screens and hears a really bad sketch lol.(though it is to scale for the most part..)

M

Madlabscientist

looks like a great setup Tom,

your drawing is great thanks for sharing your ideas..

All the best with your new setup & grows.

I am wanting to setup something like that myself.

i have a 4ft x 4ft space wanted 9 plants with a scrog net above em..

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, the plan seems to be just like the drawing above, but 2 plants in a pot/screen. Should be a lot better maintenance wise and still fill in nice and quick. Will update pics later before lights out.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, well I know not everybody is for this, but for a few reasons it seemed like something I should do at this point. Going to get the doors fixed tomorrow, and hope to move them in by tomorrow night...they will stay under the t5 for a bit until they recover from this, and the timing should be just right for me when they start taking off .

But yeah, defoilated a bit today. Just the big main fan leaves under each new shoot/branch. The reasoning for me, is one to slow the plants down a tad bit while I finish the doors and get another blower so I can use the 1000w. I can order the bulb for it on Friday, and hope to have another blower shortly after/before. So about a week more maybe under the t5, give or take.

First, here is a SD and BD from earlier today.

And a before/after...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
And a group shot of the SD's along with their leaf pile...

And a group shot of the BD's along with their leaf pile...

Well, that's it for today...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
i like those bro^^ very nice may have to make something like those myself. top work:)

Thanks man, only thing now is just deciding if I'm going to put two in each pot for a quicker veg time, or just 1. Ya see, I never vegged with a 1000w before, always have vegged with a 400w, and flowered with a 1000w. So, I think it is going to fill up a bit faster than I'm expecting.

Ordering my 1000w conversion bulb tomorrow and I still need to get some more 6" flex vent. And sooo glad I already cut all my holes in the cab :) Though, I might add another one yet...I still think its going to get to hot in the garage. And I have a couple AC's that I could use....But I will wait and see how the temps are before I tackle that one.

Going to store for some more supplies, then going to work on my doors some more, so more pics/updates later...

"HEMPEROR"

ive tried the more than one plant per pot before and ime if growing single stemed plants and they arent touching to much it works fine but if training and bending and they grow into each other then its usually a case of survival of the fittest and one will usually out grow the other.leaving it shaded. i would use one myself bro, wont take much more veg time i dont think.

cannaspam

really like the design for the single net per plant. much easier to work with for sure. i just started a 3x3 scrog myself so i plan on watching you and hopefully learning some things!

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
really like the design for the single net per plant. much easier to work with for sure. i just started a 3x3 scrog myself so i plan on watching you and hopefully learning some things!

thanks man, always stuff to learn, no matter how many times you do it :) good luck!

well, I know I said I was unsure of doing 1 or 2 plants in each pot/screen, and I'm going with 1, as it should be. The pots may be a bit large though but should be okay.

So, there were 12, and there are 6 screens/pots. 6 Blue Dreams, and 6 Strawberry Diesels. So I picked the best 3 of each to keep for the scrogs, followed by the next best of each to make into new moms. And I killed off the other 4, which was 2 of each.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Soo, here are the new mom's to be...

And the bigger of each of the BD's and SD's

And a group shot...

The cab is about ready for them to move in, I was playing around with the intakes today among some other things that I will share soon. So that's it for now, laters.