What's new

1000w Scrog - 100% Organic - Blue Dream and Strawberry Diesel

"HEMPEROR"

nice and healthy start. i really am looking forward to seeing your work. the new cab/room finished now tom apart from intakes?:)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
nice and healthy start. i really am looking forward to seeing your work. the new cab/room finished now tom apart from intakes?

Thanks, yeah just the intakes basically. And I need a 6" blower before I can fire up the 1000w. But I did order the bulb, and should have it between Thurs and Sat.

Well, did some training today.....lost a branch...idk if I wana use that plant in the cab or not now...I had already topped and trained each one into 4 main branches, but this one has 3. I did keep another for a mom, that also has 4 branches so I may swap the two lol.

anyways, here are the pics. And the doobie was from a BD plant that came down about 2 weeks early. Had to have stuff to puff, and keep my numbers in check. Just dry enough to smoke a day or two ago lol...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
And some groups shots, the back row is SD and the front row is the BD...

And that's about it for now, going to work on the cab some more now I think. After a doobie that is :)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
nice little scrog tom.

love that strawberry diesel

Thanks man, and yeah the SD is def a keeper.

Can't wait to actually have them in the screens. Being 10 gal pots, and they are only in 1 gal pots now, I will have at least one more transplant before the 10 gal, maybe 2. Main reason being funds...haha. Might go to 2 or 3 gals from here, and then go to 10 gals. 6 ten gal pots is 60 gals, so that's a bale of promix, about 9 gal EWC and about 9gal perlite, among other things like greensand, lime, and some other goodies...I can buy all this stuff in a lil less than a month, but the girls will need it sooner. So I may get something else to do a smaller transplant to postpone the 10 gal pots for a lil, if that makes sense.

I have one 10 gal pot and scrog all setup, I still have to buy 2 more pots, and build the other 5 screens.

I get my 1000w mh conversion build on Friday it looks like. I need one more 6" clamp yet, but I have the ducting and 4 clamps so far. Hope to get the blower this weekend and get this girls under a real light. I have never vegged with a 1000w yet, so kinda excited to see how that turns out. I have good 1000w sodiums, but I will get a new one for this grow.

Plans for tomorrow are to get the rest of the cab squared away and I plan to have the girls moved in by Friday, and hopefully get the big light going before Monday.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran

Looking good man :)

Man, I can't wait to see my screens filled up like that man, though I don't think it will look that even all the way around being half Blue Dream and half Strawberry Diesel. I know the the BD should WAY out perform the SD, as it does the way I normally grow her, but I think the SD might just excel in the screen. Either way, it will be crazy to see when one side turns all purple lol.

Oh and what size is your tent/screen again? 1000w you said right?

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, to start the day off, the pups wanted to say hi...

And look what came today...I would of liked to of been able to get a better bulb, but it will do. I'll get a good bulb for flower...

And here is a BD clone from a clone run before the batch thats going in the scrog cab. Just to show how they look the way they normally would.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Starting to get some more tops going, will get some extra N in todays feeding as well.

And just some under shots...

And thats it for now, will update later with some more plant/cab news...Thanks for checking everything out!

"HEMPEROR"

looking good bro cant wait to see the screen/net in.
btw i have 6 different strains in that^^ scrog. any leading stems just re,weave them till all is growing level. im sure you will crack it:)
oops forgot, tents a 1.50 x 1.50mtr.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
looking good bro cant wait to see the screen/net in.
btw i have 6 different strains in that^^ scrog. any leading stems just re,weave them till all is growing level. im sure you will crack it:)
oops forgot, tents a 1.50 x 1.50mtr.

Right on, so thats damn near the same sq ft as mine. So, hope mine looks like that then :) thanks for the info man

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, had to fire it up and see, it def gets bright damn. Only pic I got was right after plugging it in, and dropped the phone so was the only pic I got.

More even better updates coming tomorrow, but for the hint, I had to get to more 6" clamps.

Latest posts

Latest posts