What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

jakezking

S2B, dude, your dreams of monsters are coming true before our very eyes! I thought you had a hard time trucking all of your cans, soil, and water hose out to your site. But, now I'm certain your hard work is ahead of you - what with lugging those trees back home. I've seen a new show on tv - Swamp Loggers. Dude, you'd better watch up on that show for some tips!

Continued good luck, my friend!

still2big

jakezking- thats one job i cant wait for!! I keep telling myself some thing is gonna happen, so i dont get too carried away but man its hard not to start counting the chickens...:joint:

If this one goes off just wait until next year. You will be able to see that shit on google earth!! :yoinks:

still2big

Ill let you fckers in on a little secret....

I took clones from all the females out there. Im running these under a 1000wt HPS. Just flipped em yesterday. Couldnt wait to see what the strech will be or what the buds will be like i guess.

picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice still2big your outdoors looks awesome, some fuckin monsters bro....Good luck on the indoor clones....Just FYI be careful about bugs when you bring the outdoor to the indoor....Only reason I bring it up was it happen to me once,brought a clone from out to the in and it ended up ruining my other clones because of some bug that had come inside with the clone....Not trying to detour you, just thought I would give my 2 cents...Ignore me if you want lol....Anyways keep up the great work...Peace

still2big

Hey i hear you about the bugs bro! I brought in white flies from just leaving my indoor plants in the garage during a cleaning. Ive spent hundreds of dollars trying to kill those damn things....still have em.

Gonna have to tear it all down and start some new strains this winter i guess...

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya I hate to scare you but shit happens....just hopefully not to you:D

Your outdoors looks awesome though...not the mention the indoors:D...keep up the great work bro

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kickin ass, those are gettin huge now... They seem to like your treatment... Best of luck this summer.... :)

still2big

Kickin ass, those are gettin huge now... They seem to like your treatment... Best of luck this summer.... :)

thanks man! Its amazing what a little bit of rain water and some TR ferts will do. These look 10x better than any indoor ive ever had.

One Love

they are loving that sun. icmag is lovin this thread too man, its blowin up! here's to a smooth finish for you.
:rasta:

yeah they're blending so well with the rest of the swamp...looks great and fucking massive. I'd stay strapped just in case haha but unless you step on one or something I doubt a gator would fuck with you ya know? but I'm not the one crawling around out there haha. What are the indoor clones in? do you have another nute line up for them or same shit?

natrone23

Hey I have a grow also in the Sunshine state in drier location, i was wondering how your buds did last season with the humidity and rain late in the season?, thats what i'm worried about.

I got 1 alaskan ice sativa pheno in a 20g pot mixed with Mg organic, FF OC, lime, promix.

I just was able to put her out a week ago because i just found this spot, although she was a good sized cloned when I put her out (2ft) she's just now starting to take a hold in that big pot and the SUN.......i grew this pheno indoors, grew fast ass hell and huge long spear colas, so hopefully she will get big fast and catch up to yours. I'll get a pic tommorow
But oh well I'm rambling I'm looking forward to seeing your buds man.......I never see to many florida grows.....other than these kids trying to grow in the shade and shit.

still2big

Hey I have a grow also in the Sunshine state in drier location, i was wondering how your buds did last season with the humidity and rain late in the season?, thats what i'm worried about.

I got 1 alaskan ice sativa pheno in a 20g pot mixed with Mg organic, FF OC, lime, promix.

I just was able to put her out a week ago because i just found this spot, although she was a good sized cloned when I put her out (2ft) she's just now starting to take a hold in that big pot and the SUN.......i grew this pheno indoors, grew fast ass hell and huge long spear colas, so hopefully she will get big fast and catch up to yours. I'll get a pic tommorow
But oh well I'm rambling I'm looking forward to seeing your buds man.......I never see to many florida grows.....other than these kids trying to grow in the shade and shit.

Last year i lost maybe 10% to mold. The strain was really dense and i had them dug in lower than the rest of the foilage around them so they didnt get any wind to dry them out. Im hoping this year goes better...

post some pics when you get em bro...

Foolish- the clones are in promix. Ill be feeding them a light dose of floranova.

Last year i lost maybe 10% to mold. The strain was really dense and i had them dug in lower than the rest of the foilage around them so they didnt get any wind to dry them out. Im hoping this year goes better...

post some pics when you get em bro...

Foolish- the clones are in promix. Ill be feeding them a light dose of floranova.

Great choice with the Flora Nova, Still2big.. I will be using FN during bloom outdoors.

GFam

bluebuds

wow still too big! just as id pictured them!!! holy hell your going to be some buisy come chop time! they are definatly loving being in those 32 gal cans bro! you are the man thanks for the updates and stay safe!!! -bluebuds

Latest posts

Latest posts