What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

mdk ktm

been lurking in this thread for awhile, man they were lookin good. Tons of respect on the hard work, and dealing with some crazy swamp creatures. Its too bad you might not be getting rewarded this run, but i hope you get a huge harvest next run.

Im not sure how to rep ya but if i can figure it out im going to do it fa shoo

ghost of sage

Man bummer bro!!I must be about 3 hours north of you and I hear ya on the rain.Got more this year than ever before and it ruined alot of my year too.We got 40"s in two different months,ithink it was may and june.Really two of the worst for what we do.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything turn out of the swamp? Chest high waters doesn't sound too good! We got hit hard with rain this fall too...

boroboro

His grow was going fairly well until things got too wet. From earlier in the thread:

Well boys, got some bad news. Went out today and im not sure ive saved any of them soon enough. You guys will shit when you see the pics. Ive got trees in my back yard down from all the water. Trees 20 years old. Where the plants were is 6foot deep right now. The trail i cut to bring them closer worked but too little to late im thinking. Too much rain man...never seen it like this but i should have prepared better.

Thank god i had a male i didnt see shoot some pollen their way. Should get some good seeds out of it at least. Ill get you guys some pics....its freaking crazy

It aint over...next go around starts AFTER the rainy season..

puff n tuff

Nice effort ! but really, carrying soil!? Try coco and set it up in the fall. COco xpands and is super for hauling on site, + bulk 19-19-19 slowrelease pellets, use 3g pots or kiddy pools! drop coco brix in to the pool , fill with standing h20, then drop in jiffys with sproutes. I have tons and am soon posting outdoor pix for ppl like ur selves!! good luck and hash!! try gurilla gold seeds from me or greens!!

boroboro

Have you done coco in a guerilla swamp / marsh grow, Puff n Tuff? I'm thinking about it for the same reasons, maybe a coco / worm castings / time-release ferts mix. Worm castings are cheap around here. Carrying in soil is the one of the riskiest steps in my process, since I don't have a good cover story.

And props again to Still2big for going big this past year, good luck next time!

Latest posts

Latest posts