What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

F

fatcat666

so are these fuckers taking water from the ground now??? they are massive!!!!

nomaad

Veteran
Still2Big:

If this year goes off nice and you plan on going REAL BIG next year, I'd recommend trying Smart Pots. You'll save yourself a couple of trips. I'm using 65 and 200 gallon smart pots. The 65's weigh about 2lbs and fold down to the size of a large pizza box. They make smaller ones, too. You could probably bring close to 15 of them in a big backpack, but they are light so you could hike in with a back back and two duffels. 30-45 containers on one trip. And they are as reusable as trash cans.

natrone23

Check it out

Attachments

• DSCF1358.jpg
    DSCF1358.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1359.jpg
    DSCF1359.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 11

nomaad

Veteran
Natrone: you might as well do it in roots 707 mix bags. each bag of soil is a camo 30 gallon container (just poke holes) with 20 gallons of dank soil. gonna have to hump soil in anyway... might as well do it self-contained system. The bags are burly...as good as any grow bag i have ever seen. We got 7 pallettes of this soil and will have small, but heavy duty trashbags for a long time to come as we were careful to slit the top open cleanly on at least 6 pallette's worth.

still2big

Bluebuds- thanks bro, im hoping i have days and days of trimming ahead of me!

Hindu Killer- I just might try that with one bucket and see what happens.

Growmeds- yeah i kinda like it too....I actually stole it from my dog:fsu:

Jiu Jitsu Playa- thats what its all about man! Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it..

Slider420- According to that ButtPirate you dont even need 32gallons. :moon: Id like to see how big some 50s would get em

Fatcat- They are for sure taking in water now. You only have to dig down less than 6inches to hit the water at this point. After this storm its gonna be gator fckin city.

Nomaad- I think im going to try those 30gallon camo bags posted earlier. Guess ill see what happens this year.

Natrone23- Looking good man!

well here is the 7 day stretch on the indoor clones. They have at leasted doubled so far. If those outdoors double in height we are looking at 16ft plants...:noway: Im off for the rest of the week so ill get back with you boys after the 4th. Stay safe fckers...

picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice lookin good still2big....cant wait to see that outdoor with some buds...Hope all is well on the outdoor to indoor clone endeavor (meaning hope no bugs)...they look good though...Keep up the great work

jakezking

S2B, I'm with LiLWaynE - we need our fix of outdoor pix! At the same time, it's gotta be gettin' pretty gnarly out in that swamp, dude - would love to see more nature shots out there too. You're really rockin' it out both indoors and outdoors. Glad to see everything is going well with you, my friend. Continued best luck to you, and I hope you and yours have a safe and incredible 4th!

still2big

whats up guys! Hope yall all had a safe holiday...went out today after i got home and they are all doing well. The water is coming up a bit now too. Caught a couple males that snuck in so i chopped em. Got a couple that are flowering out a bit. Ill get my old lady to go out with me and take a size pic for you in a couple days. At almost 6foot with a 3 foot machette you still cant touch the top on some of em. Crazy shit man...Gonna hit em up with a good dose of fert this week.

If this does go off like i hope, any of you guys have an idea of what one of these plants will yeild?

One of the smaller ones
picture.php

picture.php

These are all at least 9ft tall. Im gonna take my tape out there and see for sure.
picture.php

There are 3 buckets here but you really cant see the one in the back.
picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
HOLY SHIT!!! Damn bro you got some fuckin trees now...yield will def be in the HP to P ratio per plant id say....if everything goes perfectly without a hitch....keep up the great work bro

R

randude101

I am not sure about yeild, but I think it will make you smile once you pull this off.

Happy sailing and be safe.

Latest posts

Latest posts