What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel Vs. New York City Diesel

Come on people let it all out thats what this is all about!.........The truth,peace and love of the most sacred plant on our planet is calling.Love and +posotive+ vibrations to my brothers and sisters I love you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will post some pics of some INCREDIBLE NYCD that was obtained a long time ago,like in 99,00 from a "good friend" in a bit when i have time;)I would love to see others pics of their NYCD or Sour D :rasta:
NIKIBLAZE preach it sister RESPECST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace and love through marijuana,
allwhazefaded and Fam.

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
nikiblaze

y such negativity this is very true wen i first came too the site i was surprised how childish n rude som peeps r . i shouldnt hav used name calling in getting my point across .but if youve read the post correctly ur friend faded was rude n the one doing shit tlking . no need 4 headshots either faded did not just state his opion of rez n his strains he bashed him . we all should respect with others hav to say . i hate liars but i lov opinions . peace n happy toking

HOVAH

IVE BROUGHT REZS DIESEL BEANS, GREW IT, SOLD IT PEOPLE LOVED IT, NOW I WILL DRIVE TO CALI FOR CLONES OF NYCDIESEL, GROW IT, AND THEYLL LIKE IT TOOO.... ITS ALL WEED AND I SMOKE IT ALL... I GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT WERE IT CAME FROM BECAUSE I STAND TO PROFIT ZERO... PEACE AND LUV.... 1HOV

B

British_Bulldog

LoL about this thread, and why do you have to write in bold & italics Rezdog? It's so damn hard on the eyes!

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
British_Bulldog said:
LoL about this thread, and why do you have to write in bold & italics Rezdog? It's so damn hard on the eyes!

Because I'm phucking blind,and cannot see mah' fookin' monitor! :D

E

ElectroSticky

all nice plants have something good in them :joint:

Last edited:
G

HOVAH said:
IVE BROUGHT REZS DIESEL BEANS, GREW IT, SOLD IT PEOPLE LOVED IT, NOW I WILL DRIVE TO CALI FOR CLONES OF NYCDIESEL, GROW IT, AND THEYLL LIKE IT TOOO.... ITS ALL WEED AND I SMOKE IT ALL... I GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT WERE IT CAME FROM BECAUSE I STAND TO PROFIT ZERO... PEACE AND LUV.... 1HOV

lol @ driving to cali to get new york gear.

Last edited:
E

ElectroSticky

Hey ,, this thread is ON!!!!!!!! !!!

:bashhead: :cuss: :spank:

Last edited:

ripOG

allwhazefaded said:
Rez,your a complete dumb ass wtf r u talking about Soma didnt release NYCD in 99,00.Well that shows wtf u know Soma got the "bagseed" in 98 "from a friend" crossed it that year with (aff.haw.) by the end of 99,jan.00 NYCD seeds were available FROM SOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Directly!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should call Soma and ask him for yourself.......
And if im Spanky I guess that makes you BUCKWHEAT,you idot I,ve known Soma for a long time REZ and i can't beleive your nome droping like a little kid(oh i know Donna-Marie and Soma and blaaa blaaa blaaa.Well Rez i spend every Dec. and Jan. in the Dam. and I allways visit with Soma and fam.(i dont care to drop any names but theirs more to the fam. than SOMA and DONNA-MARIE)and yes we smoke NYCD grown by Soma and his friends amongst testing new varities and some gnarly Bubble hash.
Rez, Soma would never say his NYCD is weak and just taste good.Thats just plain stupid that you say that? :bashhead:
Maybe we can settle this on 420 at the icmag cup you gonna be their?I am we can go to Somas and hang maybe Soma will brew up some of his TEA and we can hash this out like men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sit in his livingroom having HEALING FUN as my bro SOMA calls it.What i say is 100% the facts i have no need to lie about something that doesnt even matter in the first place.......oh yeah (tripples) stop nut swinging you little POS!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace and love through marijuana,
allwhazefaded and Fam.

Dude....

If you're going to call someone a dumb ass, at least learn how to spell first.

I don't think I've read anything so poorly written since I worked with disadvantaged 5th graders from LA.

Last edited:
G

Origonal deisal (aka Chem91) > NYCD bagseed hybrid
Now the origonal is a low yeilder the recreationa production strian to each there own.

E

ElectroSticky

DIESEL ,, here is some

check out the thrics ,, and put some more beans on water u hear ,, hahahah :rasta:

Honestly, I wouldn't try to compare them. NYCD is an indica-sativa high and Sour Diesel is a pure sativa high. Boils down to whether you like indica or sativa. Both are in my top 10 favorite strains. They are extremely close in potency.

Sour Diesel is extremely overhyped. NYCD is for some reason underhyped even though it is a multiple cup winner.

I would take neville's haze or hawaiian snow over them any day for a sativa high. Yes, Hawaiian Snow from Greenhouse Seeds. Feel free to flame me now, even though you've never even smoked it.

ElAhrJi

Last year I ran both the Sour D ibl from Rez and Soma's Nycd, and both are killer strains - no doubt...have some pics of 'em in my gallery.

Did only find one of the "grapefruit" pheno in the nycd pack tho. Could be more stable I guess...but all is good. Found some nanners on one of 4 females in late flower.

The Sour D ibl from Rez - flame on - expressed intersex traits late in flower sadly, all but one of 4 females...very stable line tho, and super tasty potent stuff.

@ thedarklurker - I have not tasted the real deal sour d clone only, but Rez's version is mosdef no pure sativa.

Smoking Gun

ElAhrJi said:
I have not tasted the real deal sour d clone only, but Rez's version is mosdef no pure sativa.

The clone only Sour D is probably one of the best strains ever. It makes the Sour D IBL look and taste like shwag. It is also a very nice hybrid, great sociability but definitely heavy and a bit disorienting. I was fortunate enough to have a whole bunch a few years back. Its near impossible to find, but when you do find it you will imediately know what you have got.

ElAhrJi said:
Last year I ran both the Sour D ibl from Rez and Soma's Nycd, and both are killer strains - no doubt...have some pics of 'em in my gallery.

Did only find one of the "grapefruit" pheno in the nycd pack tho. Could be more stable I guess...but all is good. Found some nanners on one of 4 females in late flower.

The Sour D ibl from Rez - flame on - expressed intersex traits late in flower sadly, all but one of 4 females...very stable line tho, and super tasty potent stuff.

@ thedarklurker - I have not tasted the real deal sour d clone only, but Rez's version is mosdef no pure sativa.

I should have explained myself better, both versions are indica sativa hybrids, but I was refering to the high. With me there was a very mild body stone often associated with indicas, but an extremely nice soaring sativa high with a ceiling only beaten by haze and hawaiian snow IMO. Sour Diesel is also perma-grin weed as in that grin is permanently attached to your face. Surprisingly it didn't seem to have a huge listening improvement in music common with most sativas for me. The soaring high also lasts for a longer than most sativas and doesn't seem to gradually reduce like others. Instead its like I'm soaring and boom I'm back on the ground again.

I've tried the original ECSD, DSD, and the Sour Diesel IBL. The ECSD is noticible more potent, but personally I wouldn't bother tracking down a clone with so many Sour Diesels available, many of which yield more than the original clone.

ElAhrJi

Well, Rez's Sour D does not have a soaring sativa-high edge to it at all..not compared to pure sats, or even mostly sat hybrids.

ElAhrJi

Wrong...?

How much experience do you have with pure sats really...?

Are you a grower at all...?

Well, Rez's Sour D does not have a soaring sativa-high edge to it at all..not compared to pure sats, or even mostly sat hybrids.
IMO...