What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel Vs. New York City Diesel

Psi Haze

The smell alone is worth it. I would imagine that she's not just sitting there doing nothing all that time, so the yields gotta be up there.

I always got the sickening sulfur stank from the NYCD/EC, trimming made me sick.. heh.. Smoked fine as hell though, beauty - 20%+...

:rasta:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I always got the sickening sulfur stank from the NYCD/EC, trimming made me sick.. heh.. Smoked fine as hell though, beauty - 20%+...

:rasta:
If you're getting a sickening, sulfur smell, like burnt rubber bands; that's ecsd, not nycd. Nycd is grapefruit haze, it's more sweet. If you can use the word "sickening" and describe it as 20%+, you're talking about AJ's cut. Trust me, I was born and raised here.
I think of it like if I went to Cali and pulled out some OG kush, I feel like the Cali growers would know if its really OG and be able to tell me which OG it is. In NY we smoke sour, I can tell the subtle differences between them.
Unless you popped them?