What's new

Sour Diesel Vs. New York City Diesel

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
So... Will we ever see a more generous offering of Sour D?
Or... Will it just be released 6 packs at a time, every 4 months?!?

Norkali

Rezdog nailed it dead on. Sour Diesel is NOT NYCD, no comparison. NYCD really just pisses me off...fuck your grapefruit smell and taste! Where's the funk!?

THANK-YOU Rez.

REZDOG

Veteran
There's lots of SOUR DIESEL beans coming,it's just been in line with other things,like CHEMDOG IBL and The KUSH Projects.
They're a bit off schedule,I hope to have them out in late September>early October,if all goes well.

Thanks!

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Respect the AJ!
man i am gonna get shot, but with little SD knowledge 100% SD knowledge i love SOMA.. NYC more than life itself :)
Running both so will tagg here and chuck in PICS of the battle of the Deeeez!

NOT NYCD, no comparison. NYCD really just pisses me off...fuck your grapefruit smell and taste! Where's the funk!?

I day think you av even smoka ze NYC with hate like that! Are you mad... Yeah Chem Funk D, but SOMA NYC is exquisite :) WTF

mintz

theres no contest,sour d is like mohumed ali & mike tyson in 1 person & nycd is your average normal skinny dude:laughing::laughing:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
theres no contest,sour d is like mohumed ali & mike tyson in 1 person & nycd is your average normal skinny dude:laughing::laughing:

LMAO! :ying::ying::ying:

guess i will leave the boxing tho the tough guys! :ying::ying:

You think there was no "Skinny dude" alive that couldn't have snapped Ali's wrists before he threw a punch... Please, the force is weak with you, shine on.. :)

I love NYC am i just alone in a sour world ???

Norkali

Respect the AJ!
man i am gonna get shot, but with little SD knowledge 100% SD knowledge i love SOMA.. NYC more than life itself :)
Running both so will tagg here and chuck in PICS of the battle of the Deeeez!

I day think you av even smoka ze NYC with hate like that! Are you mad... Yeah Chem Funk D, but SOMA NYC is exquisite :) WTF

lol, the only reason I have so much hostility is because I cannot count the times I was buying something I thought was "diesel" only to have it be this fruity, non-very-potent, mediocre weed...."NYCD"

It may be a good strain by itself, but when your expecting a Sour D-like smoke, and you get "NYCD"........disappointment is definitely the word that comes to mind.

E

emerald city

Lots of people throwing around the"D" name nowa days as a marketing ploy....There nothing to compare to the true "sour D.....

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Living in the CITY i CAN TELL U its hard 2 get some GOOD NYC diesel..u can FORGET about getting pure SOUR D..its almost impossible..ive had it like 3x times and I KNO the diffrence between the grapefruit(nyc) tasting crosses and that light green GODNESS(ecsd)
dont get me wrong comin from the city i have 2 represent for the NYC but SOUR D..can make everybody and everything STOP..once u get a whiff of that sour ur like a FIEND
If im able 2 get a pack of sd ibls AND have a beautiful healty baby boy(new father:)) in the same month life couldnt get better!
sounds like the OFFICIAL drop is around the due dat :)

H

hard rain

The NYCD has about a ten minute buzz,no matter how well it's grown-unless you're a lightweight,then oxygen deprivation gets you lightheaded if you smoke NYCD in lung-choking bong hits.

[/B]

I have grown 3 NYCD females and they are a great smoke with quite a long lasting high.They aren't the most potent thing I've grown by any means but they are certainly potent. It is also an interesting high. You can't be serious calling it a ten minute buzz? I am no lightweight smoker; been toking since the late 70's.

I will definitely grow the NYCD again. The only thing it has against it is the 100 odd days it takes.

I cannot comment on the Sour Diesel as I haven't smoked it.

mintz

LMAO! :ying::ying::ying:

guess i will leave the boxing tho the tough guys! :ying::ying:

You think there was no "Skinny dude" alive that couldn't have snapped Ali's wrists before he through a punch... Please, the force is weak with you, shine on.. :)

I love NYC am i just alone in a sour world ???
im shining,dont worry about dat,just a comparison of the same of a different kind:2cents:

Burt

Veteran
"When Rezdog went about making a Sour Diesel in seed form he supposedly crossed it back to an Afghani again to stabilize it."
wrong-he actually initially crossed it to Somas NYCD!!! then he goes on to say how he regretted it-its still in there-I found one pheno and the buzz was spectacular-very sativa buds-almost looked like trinity with that ball of sativa bud look-I kept the SD pheno-she's the bomb and crosses magnificently

whodair

Veteran
NYC to the D !!

NYC to the D !!

picture.php

somas roll game ...

whodair

Veteran
honorable mention to rez chemdd 2008 release

honorable mention to rez chemdd 2008 release

picture.php

extremely dank, a keeper in almost any garden, but she is a bit less exotic than the NYCD...

cronicle

yeah the sour is good and I KNOW IF I RUN THEM I it will only be better than the commercial d around the way. I have to give people what they want,I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU REZ.

Latest posts

Latest posts