What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

PDX Dopesmoker

ive got 30 cuttings going so i dont need any more...and i could lose half my crop and couldnt really care less,i only need 3 pounds to get me through the year.if i lost half my plants id still get 5-7 pounds

Sounds like you're pretty set on weight, in that case losing a few loose branches will probably improve the quality of what the surviving parts make. 3 pounds is a pretty solid annual consumption rate, congratulations.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's some of the guerilla plot, it's definitely not gonna produce anywhere near the work I've did, but I already knew that. But a lot the the last plants I put out are just now starting to bud. There's 2 Biker x OG cookie haze, Moby Dick, The Kore, I've got a LHP that's looking good at the gorilla plot. If I can get several good plants I'll be happy. Concentrate on the container plants lol, and take whatever guerilla patch is my mind set!!!

Darpa

(((Biker kush x (GG4 x (GSC x Arcata TrainWreck))) root stock on wich several grafts of different genetic were performed (Green Crack, Dosidos, The Sweeties, Straberry Cough...etc)

Darpa

PDX Dopesmoker

i smoke about a half ounce a week,but i do give quite a bit away

I can do a full ounce a week, but only if I stick to mainly edible consumption. Smoking that volume is too much, but if you decide to go the edible route then it becomes a lot easier to consume larger masses of THC. I guess about 10g/week is probably more around normal for me if I'm smoking bud.

I walked past the strip mall plant again today and the coast was clear so I took a closer look real quick and thought that maybe I saw a pistil, could have been a stipule, but it seemed pretty cylindrical and white. I changed my mind about rescuing it, I'd rather have it stay out there and see what happens. I guess I could get a cutting and if it produces real flowers then I'm pollinating some for sure.
gbkK1RO.jpg

Heres another view from about a block and half away
HrfI35K.jpg

This is in a church yard of a different denomination which happens to be between my place and the hardware store. I went to the hardware store today. This little thing has really struggled all summer, its only about 6" tall.
lCAPJHx.jpg

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Lord help me, i'd forgotten how long it takes Sativas to grow. My Pineapple Thai plants are just now going into flower. Pictures to follow soon.

PDX Dopesmoker

This is the early flowering Platinum Cookies x Jagerschitzel I posted two weeks ago.
JgwNHxb.jpg

Its still doing great, its growing some resin now & starting to smell some.
lDwmmmJ.jpg

Extreme closeup
6Y79mEG.jpg

The only thing wrong here is that I planted it way too early for a container this small, so its dropping it's fan leaves kinda fast.
mbnmuKD.jpg

It was a feminized seed, so I figured I'd pop just one and use it as a control plant to see how accurate my spot pollination of other plants was, if the Platinum Jager Cookies comes out seedless then I can be pretty sure I was careful enough with the pollen I used on the adjacent few plants. Now that Platinum Jager turned out to be such a nice early flowering plant I kind of want to make a few seeds and deal with the possible consequences, but I haven't yet. If it makes it to Oct 1, it'll have gotten in about 70 days of flowering. I saw somewhere that someone else also has a real nice early flowering one of these, seems like it might have the makings of a good outdoor full season strain for latitudes around my range of 45.5º.

There are the sprouts I posted two weeks ago, now starting to push the 5th node out of the 4th one and moving along nicely
ya8NoSS.jpg

yahooman

This is the early flowering Platinum Cookies x Jagerschitzel I posted two weeks ago.
View Image

Its still doing great, its growing some resin now & starting to smell some.
View Image

Extreme closeup
View Image

The only thing wrong here is that I planted it way too early for a container this small, so its dropping it's fan leaves kinda fast.
View Image
It was a feminized seed, so I figured I'd pop just one and use it as a control plant to see how accurate my spot pollination of other plants was, if the Platinum Jager Cookies comes out seedless then I can be pretty sure I was careful enough with the pollen I used on the adjacent few plants. Now that Platinum Jager turned out to be such a nice early flowering plant I kind of want to make a few seeds and deal with the possible consequences, but I haven't yet. If it makes it to Oct 1, it'll have gotten in about 70 days of flowering. I saw somewhere that someone else also has a real nice early flowering one of these, seems like it might have the makings of a good outdoor full season strain for latitudes around my range of 45.5º.

There are the sprouts I posted two weeks ago, now starting to push the 5th node out of the 4th one and moving along nicely
View Image
i have a forum cookies x jager,as well as dosidos and purple punch...the cookies has super weak branches

PDX Dopesmoker

i have a forum cookies x jager,as well as dosidos and purple punch...the cookies has super weak branches

My Platinum Cookies x Jagerschitzel has super strong branches because I hung rocks from the branch tips to whip her into shape. These plants can be outdoor athletes if you force them to be. I top branches to support vertical growth of the main stem on a lot of my other plants. Those topped branches are a lot sturdier and stouter and they still deliver pretty good too. In my case I started to do the branch topping mainly because I don't have too much horizontal space available in my spot, but the sky is the limit vertically. After messing around with it a little I realized theres other benefits too, such as you can grow more plants in a smaller area without having them get too tangled.

Rodehazrd

My best bangi did that last season. I propped it up and bound it with green tape and got 12 oz in October there's plenty of time for it to heal. This year she's a little more sturdy. I made a scrog early and let her just shoot up through it

Attachments

• 20190816_174345.jpg
    20190816_174345.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 11

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
My best bangi did that last season. I propped it up and bound it with green tape and got 12 oz in October there's plenty of time for it to heal. This year she's a little more sturdy. I made a scrog early and let he just shoot up through it

Fantastic idea with the early scrog!

St. Phatty

How about a picture of your camera ?

This is my Runt Dwarf. She's about 9 months old, same/similar soil as the one that's 7 feet tall & about 5 months old.

Thought it might be heat, so I put her in a corner where she only gets morning sun.

If I do get tired of her, I'll just put her on ground level & the birds will eat her. They already ate her center stalk, basically topping her.

Attachments

• IMG_20190818_104950_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190818_104950_+__.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 12

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
How about a picture of your camera ?

This is my Runt Dwarf. She's about 9 months old, same/similar soil as the one that's 7 feet tall & about 5 months old.

Thought it might be heat, so I put her in a corner where she only gets morning sun.

If I do get tired of her, I'll just put her on ground level & the birds will eat her. They already ate her center stalk, basically topping her.
Clone her!!

I'll be right over. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts