What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

bibi40

Never try serious 6 but seems cool ,
the pink hair remember me to the frisian dew (DP) ....
who was a purple cross ( perhaps with purple#1 ) ...

both quality , purple terpenes ( don't like it so much) , very resistant , early flowering and daylong smoking , not really potent ( Talkin about Frisian Dew , never test serious 6)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Ministry updated water drainage in the watershed and exposed all that clay. Brought home a huge chunk. Heavy as shit. Now i have seed bomb material.

picture.php

WIIIDZN

I don´t use a real s6, i have genetically selected a hybrid of s6 x green crack to make a female hybrid with other hybrids.
That way i´m not a breeder yet.

But i know what you mean

yahooman

i have read a lot of positive reports on serious 6,im going to grab a pack for next season,as well as eleven roses

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea the non pink one I thought had a good smell there a few min ago as I fed them. I've got a The Melon male from Karma that's looking like it's getting ready to starting throwing pollen. I'm thinking about trying to get some pollen and hit my Lemon Dizzle or the Lemon OG Candy. I could possible try to hit a lower branch on the Serious 6 non pink. Those are probably the only ones ready I could play around with. It's a nice looking male, I just gotta be careful, but might give it a try.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The Serious 6s I started were straight from source and seeds of course. This is my first time growing. You guys wouldn't believe how fast these things blow up....crazy fast budding both phenos

PDX Dopesmoker

One of those two nice plants in the strip mall landscaping walked off. The other one is still there. The intersection they were at already has an established a history of strange behavior so any reasonable explanation for how and why things ended up like that is probably wrong.
Now that one of them is gone I'm wondering about rescuing the remaining plant myself.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
One of those two nice plants in the strip mall landscaping walked off. The other one is still there. The intersection they were at already has an established a history of strange behavior so any reasonable explanation for how and why things ended up like that is probably wrong.
Now that one of them is gone I'm wondering about rescuing the remaining plant myself.

It's easy to walk away with one plant, no so much with two. Go back and grab it, if it's still there (doubt it).

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Tell me About those seed bombs. I like.ths idea and have a fuckton of seeds:tiphat:

This recipe is good. I'd add heat release nitrogen like farmers use for corn. Very little though.

[Iframeb]OqYTz6-zGcg[/Iframeb]

I already have wetlands picked out for it. I'll put out a couple tousand this winter and some in springtime.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
There's lots of stuff you can make instead of spending 5k. Sure there's trial and error, but so what?

I just picked up 2 of these from a nursery for a giant SIP. They use them to keep their potted trees from tipping over in the wind.

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man those look great Tycho, I can't never seem to get enough trays and stuff. Those are super nice looking!!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Man those look great Tycho, I can't never seem to get enough trays and stuff. Those are super nice looking!!!

Thanks. Can't wait to use them. Trays? I have hundreds. I got pissed off one day and ordered a case. Lol.

Driving by a nursery a few week ago, i saw they were slowing down from the season. I pulled in and saw these, so bought a skid for $2 each. :tiphat:

picture.php

I always have my eyes out for shit I can use for weed.

St. Phatty

She is getting Bigger.

The black thing at the bottom is a 32 gallon garbage can.

Blueberry Headband cross with Candyland & Apollo 11 on the father's side.

Attachments

• IMG_20190817_130756_+_v420_.jpg
    IMG_20190817_130756_+_v420_.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 16

CrushnYuba

Absolutely. For a small batch it doesn't even have to be motorized.

A bucket on a drill even. Lol

I made a dry tumble trimmer out of bicycle wheels and a jtube joint filler out of pvc so.... necessity is the mother of invention.

View Image

View Image

That's probably the coolest diy trimmer i have seen.
What type of mesh did You use? My friend bought a handcrank mesh tumble trimmer that looks identical for 1k.

Latest posts

Latest posts