What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
That's probably the coolest diy trimmer i have seen.
What type of mesh did You use? My friend bought a handcrank mesh tumble trimmer that looks identical for 1k.

You'd think the mesh was easy to come by. It's not. Even online. I looked on and off for a couple months. Found it on Ebay. It's 1/4 inch Hex Cloth. Comes black or white. Stretchable. I'll get the link when I get to my PC and post it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks. Can't wait to use them. Trays? I have hundreds. I got pissed off one day and ordered a case. Lol.

Driving by a nursery a few week ago, i saw they were slowing down from the season. I pulled in and saw these, so bought a skid for $2 each. :tiphat:

View Image

I always have my eyes out for shit I can use for weed.

Yes exactly stuff like that you can't get enough of. I need to try and get some stuff. You got a lot of good stuff there.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Wedding Cake
picture.php

ECSD in middle with Durban in front, MendoBreath, Forum GSC, Sour Dubble, Dosidos.
picture.php

OGKB 2.0 is one of the first of my clones to initiate flower this season.
picture.php

What plant hides weed best???
picture.php

survivor
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Super nice patch there that's for sure!!! I've left a lot more weeds and stuff around all my plants trying to hide them.

St. Phatty

I knew i liked your pots. Lol

Awesome job man. Do you always use those?

Yes, the last few years. Also got some plants in smaller pots.

Usually the first big veg. clones, or seedlings that declare "female", go into the 32 gallon pots.

Yesterday I did a "water + feeding" schedule. Partially to help them be comfortable in the heat.

First they get flooded with water. Then I let that drain, mainly because the nutes are a bit of work and I don't want it to just drip out the bottom.

After about an hour, I come back and give them dilute NPK nutes. Urea something, seabird guano (for P), and wood ash (for K, Potassium.) But just 3 quarts on the big 32 gallon pots.

The wood ash comes from controlled burn piles, i.e. 5 gallon buckets of ashes. There's loads of charcoal-ish chunks. I've been putting those on the smallest clone, like a mulch, not for any particular reason. Just needed somewhere to put them.

Attachments

• IMG_20190817_130327_+_420_.jpg
    IMG_20190817_130327_+_420_.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20190817_130340_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190817_130340_+__.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 20

yahooman

bad storm yesterday....part of outdoor woes i guess....the biggest plant looks perfect!i glad i cloned it

Attachments

• 20190818_091019.jpg
    20190818_091019.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190818_091026.jpg
    20190818_091026.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190818_091033.jpg
    20190818_091033.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190818_091044.jpg
    20190818_091044.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190818_091053.jpg
    20190818_091053.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 17

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn......the outdoors. Is there anyway you can duct tape the stalk and repair any of them??? Hopefully it didn't snap them into, and you can do some repair work.

yahooman

ah,it happens,ill need help to get the one plant vertical,its 8 feet tall,the other i just cut the branches off that were snapped,im soo glad that i put netting over my plants and staked them last week,they would all be down if i didnt do that

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
ah,it happens,ill need help to get the one plant vertical,its 8 feet tall,the other i just cut the branches off that were snapped,im soo glad that i put netting over my plants and staked them last week,they would all be down if i didnt do that

I had a rough season outdoors last year, the rain was unlike anything I've every seen. I'm scared mother nature could do a 180 and it be ugly in Sept, Oct, even might have a few sativa that need early Nov and make a half decent season, a misery to deal with mold mildew. I hate to see somebody lose a plant or plants that nice :huggg::huggg:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm gonna get some water/nutes up to my guerilla plot. It's been blazing hot, sunny, humid, and I've not got up there in about a wk I'm hoping it's not dryed the plants out that bad. I've caught bronchitis from the kids and kinda dragging the past few days. I'm gonna try to get a few pics today, I'll try and post them later. I'm still have problems uploading pics in attachments, I had to change to the full site version and finally got a few posted but still can't get the attachments to work in mobile site.

yahooman

supposed to get a worse storm tonight so im leaving that plant down till tomorrow,i think it would just ruin it if i try today...
the $18 i spent on that trellis netting was the best investment of the year hands down!!!like i said in a previous post,all the plants would jave been fucked if i didnt have tht netting!

PDX Dopesmoker

supposed to get a worse storm tonight so im leaving that plant down till tomorrow,i think it would just ruin it if i try today...
the $18 i spent on that trellis netting was the best investment of the year hands down!!!like i said in a previous post,all the plants would jave been fucked if i didnt have tht netting!

Did you shove those big downed branches into the dirt with some rooting hormone on them or put them in a pitcher of water? I bet they might still end up doing something if they get a chance. Which one was the survivor? Hopefully you get a quick recovery on the ones that took a beating, looks like you had some rough wind and rain.

Heres a pic of one of my few remaining urban guerrillas, this one in front of a house of worship in my neighborhood. The size shows thats its clearly struggling somewhat, its only about 10" tall about 3 months after planting, but its nice and green. Unfortunately theres some lighting in the area that seems like it will probably prevent the plant from flowering a while longer.
MFhZ6iP.jpg

This my collection of 8 males so far in their 1 liter containers. I've been pulling the young flowers off a few of them for a little over a week already, the laggards are mostly experiments with some South African seeds that were passed to me over the winter, but even the among the ones accustomed to those lower latitudes only one of them is still fully intact. Not a single grain of pollen has been allowed to fly yet as far as I know.
ksRwkk4.jpg

yahooman

ive got 30 cuttings going so i dont need any more...and i could lose half my crop and couldnt really care less,i only need 3 pounds to get me through the year.if i lost half my plants id still get 5-7 pounds