What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more pictures...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya guys, I made some order in the veg. area, keeping very few moms for the next future under 2x96W T5 lamps. Now only one is working as it would be an useless cost to run the second one, but I know in that space I can have decent result with those lamp.

picture.php

All the remaining moms and various clones have been moved downstairs in the second veg. area with a 400W 14.000K MH.

picture.php

I'll wait 5/7 days and than switch to 12\12, moving the bigger ones in a separated flowering room.

I'm using already used coco fiber as medium, with a 5% perlite in it, using the IONIC line of fertilizers. Nice green from this mix and very simple to use.

Last run some plants suffered for a low fertilizers level, so this run I'm using an EC value around 1.8 - 2.0 ensure some water exit from the bottom at every irrigation. At now I'm obtaining better result with an increased EC. Will see soon what is going to happen.

One of the plants that suffer a low EC value is the next one, a WhiteChoco F1 (Krome White triangle X Chocolope).
However this plant has not a great yield as the mom, has less resin compared to the mom, but it's more vigorous and has a sweeter smell. Nice smoke however, it gives a good stone and narcotic effect.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green vibz.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BEST NUGGS fratello, always!!!

un grande coltivatore e un bravo fotografo, ti stimo fratello

Grazie compari!

Chocolope F2 flower in jar for some months:

picture.php

picture.php

In the next macro you can notice a dead spidermite, an hair and one curious thing:

under the leaf there are an incredible quantity of microscopic glandular trichomes, especially on the upper half of the leaf. Never seen such a thing, I would have a nice microscope for a better viewing...

picture.php

A closer look...

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ChocoTonic F1 clones switched at 12\12 20 days ago in 6,5 liters pot with used coco fiber.
I'm using an EC of 1,8/2 every irrigation.

pheno #4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pheno #6

The bigger one on the right stay some more days in the veg.room and the other has been topped.

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta write about a new strain, a cross made from a friend of mine.
He took a StrawberryDiesel female and pollinate with a landrace from Nigeria, extremely sativa landrace.

I have only one mom and the smell it's fucking incredible! Definitely fresh mushrooms! Try to imagine to close 1 kg of mushrooms in a bag for an hour ant then put the nose inside, well, that's the kind of smell of this weed.
When trimming, after an hour it gave me a little of nausea for that smell...crazy! Never find a weed with such smell, or even similar. So I'm happy to have found it, thanks bro for those seeds!

In the growing side, this plant stretches a lot, produce a lot of branches, and it's a 90 days flowering. Very nice yield, it was the most productive in the last run along other clones, in the same time.

Well, let's the pictures talk themselves

StrawberryDiesel X Nigerian F1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Last edited:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next one is a cross made out of a Divina mom (strain who won the Italian CC - Outdoor some years ago) and the same chocolope father used for other crosses.

It has a nice yield, flower structure and a strange, still not definitely smell and aroma. Nothing special in this side, but a nice plant overall.

Divina X Chocolope F1

picture.php

picture.php

And finally a Chocolope F3. This plant requires more nutes than others. Its metabolism is faster compared to other plants, and observing the lower leaves you can notice it.
It also has more trichomes than all the other clones at the same age. Very vigorous to be an F3.

Chocolope F3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BasementGrower

loooking nice dude.. ive been finding amazing phenos in homemade crosses.. and or friends crosses..

i got some new stuff from a friend in trade the other day.. ended up getting a bunch of new genetics to try.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
loooking nice dude.. ive been finding amazing phenos in homemade crosses.. and or friends crosses..

i got some new stuff from a friend in trade the other day.. ended up getting a bunch of new genetics to try.

You're right BG. Sometimes homemade crosses end with nice surprises!

I have to show you this plant I'm keeping in my house just because I love to watch it when I come back home. It's a NYCD x AgentOrange from my friend Dr.P and it's a male I'll probably use to cross it with the chocotonic family.
This strain also get a good result at the 420 cup, and I smoke some buds grown from a friend. Really nice smoke!

It's in vegetative phase in 1,2 lt pot filled with used coco&perlite with not so much light from the window. It's just beautiful, no deficiencies, nice green, good smell, vigorous...all these things lead me to '' why don't cross it with some grape strain?''. And what better than a chocotonic that has remarkable traits of NYCD?

Well....here it is

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And some random pictures of my ''housemates''

GrapeChocoBerry male (GxB F2 x Chocolope F2)

picture.php

Orchids....what beautiful plants they are. Come back home and find their flowers always open for entire months makes me smile.
And when new flowers are opening it's something like the plant say ''thanks, I'm happy''

picture.php

A little plant of the Lipthos family also known as stone plants. It's dividing in two right now.

picture.php

And a strange plant I don't know the family name (if someone knows please tell).
I think it comes from my last trip in Spain where I collected seeds and clones. I like it very much!

picture.php

Green vibz growers!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chocolope F3 - 3 weeks at 12\12

This pheno produces a lot of nice resin earlier than other clones in the growroom. You can see how many glands already are on the fan leaf at 3 weeks. And it does not produce leafy buds as a bubbakush or similar genotypes. Will see in a month...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StrawberryDiesel x Nigerian F1

Sativa style...

picture.php

the ringmasta

Always enjoy coming in here and seeing what you are up to in the Garden Noreason. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. I've never seen anything like those stone plants...very cool stuff.

BTW, I have a female (Chocolope x Agent Orange) x Chocolope from the beans you sent in to the 420 or server fund...one or the other. She's about 2 weeks into flower and looks like shes going to have a really nice structure. I'll get a couple pics up as she progresses.

Freeman73

My master,my mentor,my inspiration.I came here almost an hour ago,I've started seeing your pics and writing your words,and now I am drooling like a baby!