What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
55 days days at 12\12 is the total time for this run. I can't risk to ruin an harvest to wait some more days to let the plants ripen, however even not fully ripen this pot is very nice to smoke, so it's ok!

I think this run started with a delay in the flowering, but finally I guess the weight will be the same if not more. Huge hard colas plenty of smelly resin!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lower buds under the canopy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And an actual picture of the tent after start to chop. It requires a good dose of work to trim those flowers, but hey....who cares! I would do this all day long :D

picture.php

Green vibz

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more pictures of WhiteChoco tonight. It has that indica style structure, fast flowering, medium yield, nice resin production and a bit leafy. Smell is similar to the mom's one but a little more fruity and less woody.
In this cross I understood that the purple color comes from the chocolope father, as i didn't see any purple on the mom and its clones. However the chocolope father didn't show any purple.

Now pictures

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The album here

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the mom of the WhiteChoco, it's a KromeWhiteTrinagle S1.
This strain is an heavy resin one but with poor/medium flowers yield. Flowers are plenty of resin and very leafy. The strain has a compact structure with short side branching.

I think this is the last run with this strain. It has potential to produce quality resin but it's not vigorous and harvest is poor.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Animatek

Bellissime .. Davvero belle, grazie x le foto... Adesso Spero in qualche bel fiocco rosa e ti manderò le foto nell altro bar... Davvero grande nore bellissimi lavori state facendo continuate così .. Ciao bello

ozzieAI

Veteran
you have given me every reason to follow noreason...love your hash and concentrates as well...but those plant/bud shots are fantastic..

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bellissime .. Davvero belle, grazie x le foto... Adesso Spero in qualche bel fiocco rosa e ti manderò le foto nell altro bar... Davvero grande nore bellissimi lavori state facendo continuate così .. Ciao bello

you have given me every reason to follow noreason...love your hash and concentrates as well...but those plant/bud shots are fantastic..

sick macros man..i stole one for a desktop background hope you dont mind :)

Thanks all for the kind words :thank you:

@SC, no, I don't mind :)

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a ChocoTonic F1 (pheno #1). I love this strain! It produces nice frosty flowers with an awesome smell of orange that comes from the mom, a dieseltonic from the CBD crew.

The mom was a very smelly plant, but weak and with a very long flowering time.
The cross with the chocolope male made it faster, very vigorous, still keeping that good smell.
I hope aroma in the smoke will be intense as the mom was. Can't wait to try it!

btw it has a really nice dark coloration in most of the phenos I found. Both mom and father had it, so it's pretty easy to find a ''black'' pheno.

My next choice for Rdwc is this strain, this should make think about how much I love this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chocotonic F1 album here

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One more Chocotonic F1 (pheno #6). This one is very similar to other phenotypes but with a more compact flowers structure and a bit less orange smell, a little sweeter more similar to chocolope than dieseltonic.
I'm happy to say this strain is quite resistant to mold. Even in an high RH environment flowers have not been attacked from botrys.

The purple/black color is present in this pheno too as you can see.

Some shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts