What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always enjoy coming in here and seeing what you are up to in the Garden Noreason. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. I've never seen anything like those stone plants...very cool stuff.

Thanks for the kind words bro :)

BTW, I have a female (Chocolope x Agent Orange) x Chocolope from the beans you sent in to the 420 or server fund...one or the other. She's about 2 weeks into flower and looks like shes going to have a really nice structure. I'll get a couple pics up as she progresses.

Nice! I still have not tested them myself, and I still haven't see them in flowering so some pictures will be very appreciated!
Knowing the moms and the father I can say you can expect really nice smelly resinous flowers. I'm curious about the yield too, as the moms were not so big yielder.

la divina te l'ha data casalone??????

La divina arriva da un seme trovato nelle cime di Franco qualche anno fa alla cup ;)

My master,my mentor,my inspiration.I came here almost an hour ago,I've started seeing your pics and writing your words,and now I am drooling like a baby!

Nice to see you Freeman and welcome in the garden :wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple of months ago I germinate a lot of GrapeChocoBerry seeds and let 'em grow in small cups under the sun, then a part has been moved in a poor lightning environment where some get 24 hours light. Other went in a dark area with even less light.

Also, they received very small quantity of water and a lot died for this.

At now, a lot of them are flowering.

This kind of stress let the plant bring out its hermie genes making them observable.
If in a 1000 batch of plants, I found 10 or 20 or 50 plants who do not show hermie traits, I know those plants are the best to work with to keep the DNA clean from hermaphroditism traits and make the next offspring even better.

What do you guys think about this? Please notice, that hermie traits expressed in this stress test don't occur in a regular environment, 99% of plants are phenotipically 100% male or 100% female, even if they have this recessive trait included in the DNA.

I think I would repeat this stress test with other genetics and see what happen.

Also I'm curious on how this work can really lead to an offspring of hermie free plants, and future test will give me an answer.

Feel free to post your facts,ideas,speculation, criticism and whatever.

Some pictures of hermies

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one is a Chocolope F3 pheno #1 clone at 27 days of 12\12

Nice structure and nice smelly resin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The full Chocolope F3 album HERE

Freeman73

What you did with your GrapeChocoBerry plants has caused a great deal of stress to them,so in such a harsh enviroment the plants showing its hermie factor.I'm almost sure of this,so,why don't you use it to create some feminized strains that you like?
In a couple of run you could have some stable quality GrapeChoco feminized seeds (( e ti romperei di molto le scatole per mandarmeli,abbello!))

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking real nice!!!!

Thanks bro

What you did with your GrapeChocoBerry plants has caused a great deal of stress to them,so in such a harsh enviroment the plants showing its hermie factor.I'm almost sure of this,so,why don't you use it to create some feminized strains that you like?
In a couple of run you could have some stable quality GrapeChoco feminized seeds (( e ti romperei di molto le scatole per mandarmeli,abbello!))

Will see in the future wich line and wich phenos deserve to be feminized. I want to work with high quality flowers and this comes first than feminizing
Once selected target plants, half work is done, the other half is to test the resulting offsprings.
It's a slow process, but I hope to be lucky and professional enough to do a good work.
Stay tuned :wave:

Pictures of the flowering tent

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
StrawberryDiesel X Nigerian F1 - 32days 12\12

Tonight I spent some time in the growroom and this lady has definitely a strange smell. It remember me that spray used by florists to make the leaves shine!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That ChocoTonic F1 looks yummy, hope it tastes well too. Have you grown her before?

Yeah bro, this one is a clone. it's one of my favorites, definitely a pot you will remember for its fragrance and aroma.
Have you ever tried the grape aroma of a Soma NYCD? Well, this plant remembers it a lot, but it's somewhat more similar to an orange smell that a grapefruit one.
It's crazy when I open the jar!

However it has this heavy fragrance that it's not the best for smoking all day long. I prefer to smoke a more flat pot during the day, like a chocolope, sweet and a little sour, balanced. This one it's not balanced, and when I light a joint...wow, an explosion of fragrance in the mouth and nose.

I tested only one pheno of the seeds I have, and I have a couple more phenos to try. In the next future there will be some release on seedbay!

:wave:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gorgeous - wow the trich coverage is phenomenal!

glad i found your thread - subbed!

:good:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
my friend i dont have more compliment for you, i use all ehhh
gorgeous shotBUDS as always, the divina x cho look out of this world...interesting genetic
RESPECT fratello grower

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
StrawberryDiesel X Nigerian F1 - 40 days 12\12

I had to fix its branches with some tutors tonight. The weight increase day after day and the stem it's too little for support it.
It's a long flowering one, but it has nice sativa flowers!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ChocoTonic F1 pheno #4 - 40 days 12\12

This strain it's awesome! The mom in this cross gave a delicious smell and the father give speed, nice flower structure, and higher yield. The hybrid vigor did the rest. I'm fucking lucky!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ChocoTonic F1 pheno #6 - 40 days 12\12

This one is my favorite pheno! It has a very compact structure, wonderful smell, and in the late flowering it tends to turn purple (some already visible)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Full album here

Latest posts

Latest posts