What's new

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter over “Rust” death

Captain Red Eye

Only thing Baldwin did that was good was BeetleJuice. Theres supposed to be a movie coming out. Is Baldwin in that one? everyone else is in it i think.Love BeetleJuice when i was a kid. But hes a shitty actor. Liberal bitch ass sellout fag.hope he does a little time.probably wont though

I thought Baldwin did a decent job playing the wife stealing villain in the movie The Edge which also featured Anthony Hopkins as the rich guy who saved Baldwin's ass. I kept hoping the grizzly bear they were fleeing from would eat Baldwin, but it never happened.

I'd be surprised if Baldwin does any time, maybe an ankle bracelet or in the alternative have to suck both Trumps and Biden's dick. Bipartisan!

Speaking of Beetle Juice, maybe Baldwin should have to bang Dr. Jill Biden in daylight if he whines too much in any trial.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd rather have you in charge of your own life and me in charge of mine, etc.

What's hard to refute is neither Biden or Trump are strict Constitutionalists, they pretend to be when convenient.

Trump wanted to "take guns first, due process second" and Biden is not exactly "protecting USA borders", but seems to be all about protecting Ukraine's borders. Almost like somebody has dirt on him? I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on either one if they were on fire.

I would piss on Alec Baldwin though, just to get a rise out of him, he might even like it.
What's funny is you taking my comment personally. Just shows the state of people's delusion when it comes to Trump. He's a straight-up psycho. His derangement has rubbed off on too millions.

xtsho

What's funny is you taking my comment personally. Just shows the state of people's delusion when it comes to Trump. He's a straight-up psycho. His derangement has rubbed off on too millions.

I don't understand how anyone could support and defend that complete piece of shit called trump.

Captain Red Eye

Personally...I really do think YOU are the best person to be in charge of your life. Don't you?

Delusions about Trump? Me? Nah. Not much use for any politicians.

Anyhow, Alec Baldwin, he does an okay Trump impersonation. Maybe he and the Donald and Joe Biden can all be on the same cellblock?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
as i said, i'm hopping on bidens 18 wheeler, with his co-driver, uncle bozi, and in the back seat is the black family he grew up with, and his Puerto rican girlfriend... hit the gas joe...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
and in the meantime, no worries about the millions crossing the border illegally , the war in the ukraine, or in the mideast... let the iranians keep shooting off missiles trying to hit ships in the red sea/indian ocean, long live the protests at emory/columbia/usc and fuk the jews.... their animals anyway... now i have to leave to go to the market and see how far i can stretch my dollar...
as i said, i'm hopping on bidens 18 wheeler, with his co-driver, uncle bozi, and in the back seat is the black family he grew up with, and his Puerto rican girlfriend... hit the gas joe...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally...I really do think YOU are the best person to be in charge of your life. Don't you?

Delusions about Trump? Me? Nah. Not much use for any politicians.

Anyhow, Alec Baldwin, he does an okay Trump impersonation. Maybe he and the Donald and Joe Biden can all be on the same cellblock?
I've done well making it this long. Yep, no one else could have done it better. You don't know me but you think you do. You kids make the dumbest comments. What I belive has no impact on your life but you act as if it does. I got much better things to do so I digress.

TRUMP IS A SCUMBAG PHYCO !!

Captain Red Eye

I've done well making it this long. Yep, no one else could have done it better. You don't know me but you think you do. You kids make the dumbest comments. What I belive has no impact on your life but you act as if it does. I got much better things to do so I digress.

I'm glad we agree you are the best person to run your life.
I wish I was a kid, but Eisenhower was President when I came along.

I get it, you're not a Trump guy.

Now back to Alec....

1714173664907.png

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

so climb onboard the biden 18 wheeler... have a seat next to uncle bozi.... he has lots of stories to tell ya

xtsho

You have to give trump credit for fooling so many people. Before he ran for President as a Republican he was donating to Hillary Clinton and hanging out with her and Bill. He was basically a Democrat his entire life. He knew the Democrats would never elect him so he ran as a Republican and now the uneducated idolize him. All he had to do was talk bad about people with brown skin to get their votes.

Pics or it didn't happen...

tc2.jpg

tc1.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
All he had to do was talk bad about people with brown skin to get their votes.
let not 4get the sleepy was the main sponsor of the crime bill in 1994, with his buddies.. southern segregationist senator, James O. Eastland of Mississippi, Thurmond of SC, and biden's mentor robert byrd the head pooh-bah of the KKK...

ohhh yeah biden luv's people of color...

xtsho

let not 4get the sleepy was the main sponsor of the crime bill in 1994, with his buddies.. southern segregationist senator, James O. Eastland of Mississippi, Thurmond of SC, and biden's mentor robert byrd the head pooh-bah of the KKK...

ohhh yeah biden luv's people of color...

They all make me sick. That's why I'm an Independent. I vote every election but I plug my nose to avoid the smell of the shit I'm voting for. It's not about voting for the best as none of them are. It's about voting for who isn't the worst. I'm not a cheerleader for any of these scoundrels we have the misfortune to have to choose between.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
They all make me sick. That's why I'm an Independent. I vote every election but I plug my nose to avoid the smell of the shit I'm voting for. It's not about voting for the best as none of them are. It's about voting for who isn't the worst. I'm not a cheerleader for any of these scoundrels we have the misfortune to have to choose between.
very well said....

Ghozt

You can get people to vote for anything as long as you have them choose lesser evils, you do understand voting for the new death cult leader makes you complicit right? If any of the founding fathers were around today they would not be choosing lesser evils in support of a death cult, they would be loading muskets... I dont participate in voting for death cult members so I have no responsibility in the matter, the last real president this country had was JFK and we all know what happened to him. Also can you provide some quotations of trump slandering people with "brown skin" as you say? If you cant just makes you seem like one of those retards that get their opinions handed to them from corporate media.