What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
WARNING!!…….Eye bleach may be required!…

IMG_8773.jpeg

OleReynard

Yup - halfway down my back - 1.2 liters - and left a drain widget there - so that they can do it again later -
Seems to go hand n hand.
At least they had ya there already, my dad was playing Mr Bonehead got the best of him.
He had to go back in.

Guess it don't matter what age or what shape you're in with something like this.
Procedure and outlook seem to be the same.
You'll be fine, my dad took on a more sedentary lifestyle afterwards.
Took retirement to a whole new level But seems to suit him and is working for him.
Just not much of a life sitting watching shit on tv

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Chores are dun. Will spend the afternoon getting ready for a fishing trip. Have decided to only take one spinning rod and concentrate on the fly rods. All new leader and tippet and clean my rod guides. Also leaving the boat and will fish out of my belly boat. Fishing is gonna be good.

Caught this on on the last trip there.

1714155118542.png

OleReynard

Chores are dun. Will spend the afternoon getting ready for a fishing trip. Have decided to only take one spinning rod and concentrate on the fly rods. All new leader and tippet and clean my rod guides. Also leaving the boat and will fish out of my belly boat. Fishing is gonna be good.

View attachment 18993692
Not too shaggy

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

View attachment 18993692

talk about boring and nefarious posts….😂🤡😂

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, here is more boring shit. Rods are clean and everything is ready to go. Thinking about tying some orange zonkers. The lake owner stocked thousands of small gold fish last fall. The large mouth bass should be after them big time. Here is one tied in a different color.

1714160943827.png

OleReynard

So, here is more boring shit. Rods are clean and everything is ready to go. Thinking about tying some orange zonkers. The lake owner stocked thousands of small gold fish last fall. The large mouth bass should be after them big time. Here is one tied in a different color.

View attachment 18993729
Wow this man is ready, do you hire out for rod and reel cleaning, new line etc etc.