What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gry

Veteran
Why the hell would you post a fake tweet like that ?
You want to see this spread like hell and see more
of your fellow Americans ill ?

Mr. J

Why the hell would you post a fake tweet like that ?
You want to see this spread like hell and see more
of your fellow Americans ill ?
I took the screenshot myself you fucking asshole. Go find it. It's still up.

Gry

Veteran
Excuse me, let me rephrase the question for you.
Why in the hell would you choose to repost that.
Do you want to see this spread like fire and see
more of your fellow Americans ill ?

Mr. J

Excuse me, let me rephrase the question for you.

Why in the hell would you choose to repost that.

Do you want to see this spread like fire and see

more of your fellow Americans ill ?
You said it was fake. Why would you need to rephrase? Because you're full of shit?
https://mobile.twitter.com/Surgeon_General/status/1233725785283932160

Also I'm not American. I'm Canadian and the dumb bitch who they put in charge up here said the same shit.
For posterity
Are you referring to the screenshot or the quote? What are you gonna do? Cry to the mods that I called you a bad word? Lol.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
You do understand that the Surgeon General is nothing but a trump toady, right? It doesn't take much common sense or intelligence to understand when he's lying by watching him sweating bullets anytime he says anything he thinks trump will disapprove of.......very similar to that fool "Dr." Ronnie Jackson. Sweating like a pig when he lied and tried to tell us that trump was only 239 pounds and so healthy he may live to be 200!

Gry

Veteran
You said it was fake. Why would you need to rephrase? Because you're full of shit?
https://mobile.twitter.com/Surgeon_General/status/1233725785283932160

Also I'm not American. I'm Canadian and the dumb bitch who they put in charge up here said the same shit.

Are you referring to the screenshot or the quote? What are you gonna do? Cry to the mods that I called you a bad word? Lol.

Exactly why the hell would I need to report anything when I can
quote the post for the entire membership to view at will ?

Mr. J

You do understand that the Surgeon General is nothing but a trump toady, right? It doesn't take much common sense or intelligence to understand when he's lying by watching him sweating bullets anytime he says anything he thinks trump will disapprove of.......very similar to that fool "Dr." Ronnie Jackson. Sweating like a pig when he lied and tried to tell us that trump was only 239 pounds and so healthy he may live to be 200!
Is Dr. Theresa Tam a "Trump toady" as well??? Because I'm in Canada and Justin Trudeau is the person who appointed her to the of Chief Public Health Officer of Canada and she did the exact same thing. Is Justin Trudeau a "Trump toady"? Maybe they're all a bunch of clowns who don't know what the fuck they're doing. Did you ever think of that? Do you ever have a thought of your own? Or just Orange Man Bad?

Exactly why the hell would I need to report anything when I can
quote the post for the entire membership to view at will ?
You don't need to quote it for posterity. It's still up just like the Surgeon General's tweet telling you that masks don't work.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Is Dr. Theresa Tam a "Trump toady" as well??? Because I'm in Canada and Justin Trudeau is the person who appointed her to the of Chief Public Health Officer of Canada and she did the exact same thing. Is Justin Trudeau a "Trump toady"? Maybe they're all a bunch of clowns who don't know what the fuck they're doing. Did you ever think of that? Do you ever have a thought of your own? Or just Orange Man Bad?

You don't need to quote it for posterity. It's still up just like the Surgeon General's tweet telling you that masks don't work.
I'm not Canadian so I don't know much about what is happening in your country. Much the same as you being Canadian and not knowing shit about what is going on here.

Gry

Veteran
Anytime I see someone promoting a position that will result in more suffering,
I will always speak up.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
By the looks of it I know more about what's going on there than you do.
Just judging by your comments and your skewed opinions I'd say you believe you know more (reminds me of the current failed President) but obviously you couldn't buy a clue!

Mr. J

Just judging by your comments and your skewed opinions I'd say you believe you know more (reminds me of the current failed President) but obviously you couldn't buy a clue!
Yes I know, Orange Man Bad. It's like talking to robots. Maybe try to have an intelligent argument. It would be a lot more fun. Orange Man Bad can't answer be the answer to every question.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I know, Orange Man Bad. It's like talking to robots. Maybe try to have an intelligent argument. It would be a lot more fun. Orange Man Bad can't answer be the answer to every question.

excellent use of unintentional irony! bravo

'Boogieman'

Exactly where was he wrong? You already tried to mislead me once saying the Democrats are not going to ban guns when Joe Biden said on national television that he would do just that if elected. Any lefty telling others their opinions are skewed is just hilarious, look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts