What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

vanilla dutch

not wearing a mask is like not wearing a condom with a prostitute.just stupid. people are dying all over the world and people are dumb enough to go out in public around others without a mask? darwin award for sure

mowood3479

Veteran
not wearing a mask is like not wearing a condom with a prostitute.just stupid. people are dying all over the world and people are dumb enough to go out in public around others without a mask? darwin award for sure

Not sure If ur aware but everyone dies
And the death rate for the year is not up (so wtf are u on about)

I live and work in the boonies and I don’t go around people.
So fuck you and ur Illogical mask. I can make my own fucking risk assessments thanks.

Mr. J

First of all your analogy is retarded. Secondly, like I've said before, I raw dog bitches on the first date.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
mowood3479;8934464 I can make my own fucking risk assessments thanks.[/QUOTE said:
death rate never varies, stuck on one per person. you are free to put yourself at risk all you like, but you are NOT free to endanger others. the law takes a dim view of it, lol.:laughing:

Mr. J

death rate never varies, stuck on one per person. you are free to put yourself at risk all you like, but you are NOT free to endanger others. the law takes a dim view of it, lol.:laughing:
So I'm free to do what you say I have to do? How about you take care of yourself you fascist. My body my choice.

Sunshineinabag

So fuck you and ur Illogical mask. I can make my own fucking risk assessments thanks.

Just move to Florida and go to Disney world kiddo

Amynamous

Richard Rose - R.I.P.
I can’t help but wonder how many of his friends and family members became sick because he wouldn’t wear a mask.
I also can’t help but wonder how he would feel about that?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

you do NOT have the right to make a risk assessment for others.

just wear your fucking masks, don't be pussy ass sheeple.

Status
Not open for further replies.