What's new

Zoo's SourBubble Bx1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hey Zoo, (Should be justeachin)

Have you tried some Sour Bubble hash yet????

Tasty!!!!!!

Steele - My babies are looking good so far. I'm like'in what I'm see'in.

justlrnin

Oh yeah some hash :jump: If anyone is looking for cash crop this is not the strain but if you want A+ meds , you want and need Sourbubble :rasta:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
VirginHarvester said:
Steel, you have any more Sour Bubble in the works?

I made some isohash out of my sour bubble trim and it worked really really well

increased it's potency (compared to 2 bowls of bud) by heaps

and the high was very very very nice

strong but I felt nice, very happy

I just scanned a few threads where I thought I saw steele say we'd see some very soon but can't find it

maybe I was stoned and confused that with what someone else said

it's possible lol :spank: :muahaha:

Z

Zoolander

Prepare for some new DMT soon my reveg gave me 6 to 9 rooted clones so it's on

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
Prepare for some new DMT soon my reveg gave me 6 to 9 rooted clones so it's on
High zoo! So glad ya back! howd that happen? why only 5 post? Whats to become of Leonitus(sp)...lol? either way glad to see ya back.
Peace bro, bugout

cornflake

Veteran
indeed, it pays to have friends in high places, getting high

welcome forum newbie =)

G

guest3854

No , DMT is much stronger than most other SB's I've grown or smoked . Sour Bubble is a killer smoke , but it's ALL 'bout finding tha 1 . Many of tha phenos shown look alot like Bubba and though nice tasting , found it lacking .... severely . Nice individuals can be found within tha Bubba phenos , it's just all bout tha DMT and tha reason why we're workin this into a more stable line ...

Steele

Z

Zoolander

The first DMT clone went into flower for a test run and I have about 6 or seven veggin and I even kept 2 ugly little runts and they are doing their thing . Plants of this quality you don't throw away:yoinks:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn them sour bubbles look nice, Props to Steele for them genetics and zoo for the grow!

cornflake

Veteran
High zoo! So glad ya back! howd that happen? why only 5 post? Whats to become of Leonitus(sp)...lol? either way glad to see ya back.
Peace bro, bugout

The old "zoo" was zoolander, this is Zoolander, the new and improved version :respect:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
The old "zoo" was zoolander, this is Zoolander, the new and improved version :respect:
Zoolander BX1?

From all I've read about SB I'm not sure if it's too potent a strain for me or not. I'm glad to hear CF describe it as happy, because that's all I look for in a strain- happy, euphoric, carefree, in-the-moment. I've never smoked SB, only read reports and people love it. I have to say though, if this DMT is a notch above standard SB, wow.

cornflake

Veteran
maybe it's zoo F2 hehe

the dmt is supposed to be several notches above the regular phenos found in sour bubble grows

Dr. G

shit does it really smell like dmt cuz thats gross and i wouldnt be smoking it my sb smells like potpouri

Dmt smells and tastes like shoepolish and mothballs....

Mmm dmt i just got 5 gs of N,N DMT

Z

Zoolander

I'll be droppin a 10 pack of these lookin for a new DMT or another keeper:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts