Veteran
Alfred-cannaria said:
Just i bought 2 packs of Sour bubble bx1 in seedbay, soon i´ll make a thread

peace :rasta:

someone be having some nasty assed girls to visit soon it seems

treasure them

G

guest3854

Eekin' every bit o' crystal outta that girl Zoo ..... Killin' it .

Alfred , lookin forward to watchin' you look fer them DMT's .

Steele

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yo zoo hows the yield on them babys? Im low on room so I just put 2 seeds in some paper ta germ.... Lookin good tho as always man.
Yo steele, u cant use zoo as a tester man cuz it aint fair, he'll put fat sugary colas on a commercial hemp plant if ya let him, haha! Nah but real talk tho every example Ive seen these genetics is killin um. Keep it up yo.

Grizz

Veteran
GET MO said:
Yo zoo hows the yield on them babys? Im low on room so I just put 2 seeds in some paper ta germ.... Lookin good tho as always man.
Yo steele, u cant use zoo as a tester man cuz it aint fair, he'll put fat sugary colas on a commercial hemp plant if ya let him, haha! Nah but real talk tho every example Ive seen these genetics is killin um. Keep it up yo.
aint that the truth. he could take my grow and I could take his and mine would look better just because he is ZOO.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
justlrnin said:
The reveg on the DMT is far enough along to start taking cuts and get the ball rolling on a new DMT mother :jump:

Hang a sec while I consult the Oracle......

Is that you Zoo? :laughing:

maryj315

QUOTE=justlrnin]I'm using the Grandmas also and just took down my Purple Kush and G13 / Diesel that I used it on and they came out awesome . Zoo[/QUOTE]

I also had a Elvis sighting i mean zoo :muahaha:

Mj

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
aright zoo, enough with the name games man, we need our damn pic fix! jus playin man glad u aright. Nah but for real tho with the pics tho.....

G

Greyskull

^ thats the best way ^
I saw video of the greenhouse guys taking a plant down and I was like "lightbulb"

G

guest3854

Takin a break from tha move an' checkin on shit .... Just started "Makin pics big" so go back a couple pages an' check tha detail on Zoo's DMT ! Worth a gander ......

Zoo , very stoked to hear tha reveg went well !

Enjoy ,
Steele

justlrnin

I'll do her more justice bro on the next run because I know her better now but I gotta say those pix blown up are nice . I gave a sample to Josey Whales and he said his wife took 1 hit and that's it , she said it's just to strong . I have this other pheno gettin ready for her flush and she is so frosty her leafs are completely cupping and she is now what I smoke for my migraines . I have to be honest and say my first run with her I did not like but now that I know how she grows she is awesome this run .

Status
Not open for further replies.