What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DMT 2IX : Tha new Sour Bubble offering

G

guest3854

Due to a mite problem earlier this year (our first and hopefully our last) , tha Sour Bubble BX1 parental stock was lost . Though this sounds like tha end of tha best Sour Bubble offering , I believe this will in fact make what we have to offer , better . We have since germed an' vegged a fist full of DMT beans and will be doing a DMT incross , giving you a better chance of finding this killer pheno . We have some exceptional looking candidates and look forward to sharing how they fair . Tha DMT 2IX should be available around tha first of tha year !

Here's a quick pic of 2 DMT's from seed . Pretty interesting how different these 2 are . Tha plant on tha right has pre-sexed as a male , super gnarly vigor , with a considerably sharper and slender leaf pattern . Tha plant on tha left , not yet sexed but has a super thick stem , very characteristic to SB . A bunch more are on tha tables , these are just taller an' happen to be placed close together .

Enjoy ,
Steele

Bluesboy

Ahh man I've been holding my breath for a batch of SB since I missed out on the last. Forgive my ignorance but what is DMT and how does it relate to the Sour Bubble I miss so much?

Thanks gents,

Bluesboy

ConceptOfSleep

Bluesboy... the DMT is a pheno found in Grindhouse's Sour Bubble Bx1 1IX. I havent smoked it yet, but Steele says its got a taste much like the chemical DMT.

Even though I have a few packs of the SourBub 1IX, Im gonna be keeping my eyes and ears open about this project. Would be nice to have some DMT phenos from seed along with my SourBubs! :woohoo:

Keep up the great work Steele, its appreciated very much!
:joint:

Grizz

Veteran
first of the year huh. counting the days, finished the bx1 grow and loved it. started my second pack already and revegging my best two pheno's of last run, no dmt but everyone that has smoked it loves it also. great strain and very good price for the seeds thank you Steel and keep them coming

G

guest3854

Happy to hear folks are stoked with tha news . We were a bit concerned that folks may not be interested in this new offering , beings as it is no longer gonna be tha first and best representation , but I will say it will be considerably better .

BluesBoy , Murphle is right , it is a pheno you'll never wanna let go . Here's a couple pics fer you to salivate over :

DMT

Josey , would love to see some pics of how tha grow faired fer ya .

Thanks fer tha positive notes fellas ,
Steele

L

Leonidas

I got lucky I think Steel and got her in one of my 3 females . I can't get her out until shes done but I think your gonna be very impressed with the size of this plant and the flowers on her . Zoo

Bluesboy

Wow, it looks incredible. All of my sour bubbles from BOG's bx3 batch were really nice but nothing quite that impressive. I'll be all over this next iteration in your work with the SB line. Until then be safe gentlemen, I'll be watching closely for this release.

Bluesboy

Grizz

Veteran
money mike was supposed to have posted some pics for me but havent seen them. my computer wont upload them for some damn frustrating reason, probably something my dumb ass aint doing right, I vegged for about 2 weeks and flowered them and the two best pheno's still give me 2 oz per plant, they ended up about 2 ft tall with a full conical branching with real nice full buds on all the branches with reasonably tight nugs, great smell and very good taste with lots of gooie trics, sounds like sourbubble huh..

Last edited:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Sounds like a very interesting project SS! I have seen lots of people talking about Sour Bubble and the reports are all good - might have to look into this new endeavor you have going.

Thanks for the update!

Maddlights

Need a favor!

Need a favor!

Please put me on the list for a couple of packs!

Steel- you will give us an early heads up on the release date :rasta: because I know they will go quickly and I won't miss out on these :jump:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
sorry bout that,josey.....

sorry bout that,josey.....

joesy whales said:
money mike was supposed to have posted some pics for me but havent seen them. my computer wont upload them for some damn frustrating reason, probably something my dumb ass aint doing right, I vegged for about 2 weeks and flowered them and the two best pheno's still give me 2 oz per plant, they ended up about 2 ft tall with a full conical branching with real nice full buds on all the branches with reasonably tight nugs, great smell and very good taste with lots of gooie trics, sounds like sourbubble huh..
....here's one....gott more on the cam....will upload more later.........

L

Leonidas

In 4 or so weeks I'm gonna unleash the pix of the Sourbubble that is gonna blow some minds :rasta: I get giddy every time I see this beast , She smells like lemon funk and is gonna stack calyxes like mad . I never reveg but this one will get one :jump:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts