What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zoo's SourBubble Bx1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoolander

Put the first five in coco and away we go. I'm thinkin the other five tomorrow will see coco. Want to give thanx to Steel Savage and RD and let everyone know these guy's are tops in what they do and hope many good things for them in the future.

what up Zoo, glad to see ya get your SB started :friends: . cant wait to see them above ground will be watching all the way. they are in some good hands.. Grow On Zoo :dance: Rounders

sparobis

Veteran
FirstTracks said:
another waste of bandwidth by zoo :wink:

lookin forward to see how these perform!

lmao......funny chit mang......j/k zoo you know we care about you..i know you'll do justice for steele...he's a great guy and im anxious to see the sbx1
gl on the grow !!!
peace
sparo(annac Seeds)

Z

zoolander

:laughing: Dont sweat it Sparo, this was kind of an inside joke for sometime since a member here told me I was wastein bandwidth by startin so many threads. Anyway I wanted to say thanx guy's and hope the summer heat wont hurt me to bad and hope you all keep cool and green and man I can't wait for Fall . I use to love summer but not so much now. :friends: :respect:

G

guest3854

Zoo , good to see a thread started fer um . Many folks love to see these Sour Bubbs ...
happy you got 'em .

Steele

dreaded

Damn zoo, your the man. I wish i had half the room you have. I would say good luck , but, you got skills bro. By the way, Was thinking of going coco next run any pointers, how does it differ from soil? Peace :rasta:

Z

zoolander

Thanx Steel ,D and Blaner :wave: I hope it all comes together and if I have to I guess I'll run A/C to keep things rollin. I'll keep ya posted my friends. :friends: :respect:

Care Free 1

Veteran
:wave: Hi Zoo,
I was down in San Diego, and near the coastline yesterday, and it sure made me want to move back near the shoreline. No need for A/C down there during the summer soaking up all that cash. A summer indoor growers paradise for sure.

Cant wait to see what you do with those Sour Bub's, cuz I'll have to wait till fall to start them. Looking forward to seeing some dank buds. Have you grown Sour Bub before?

Z

zoolander

Hey CareFree :wave: Hows your weekend bro ? No I've never grown SB and this is just a fun grow for Summer and practice for the Fall when I pop 20 of the SB , now that will be a cool one brotha. I hear ya on the coast and wish I had the cash to buy big house on a cliff overlooking the water . Ahhhhhhhhhh we can dream my friend :jump:

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
Ahhhhh, another glorious SoCal weekend so far Zoo. Hope yours is going well also.

I hear ya Zoo, one day back by the shore for me, one day soon I hope. Anythings possible in SoCal if you try hard enough.

Yep, big plans for another Sour Bubble year end also for me. Looking forward to your grow show!!! :canabis:

aligee

Veteran
Lookin to be something good Zoo' just finished puttin a couple SourBubbz and some pre bubba from Steele in rapid rooters usually have great results anyhow cant wait to see how these seedlings take too coco should be pretty interesting thanks again Steele! peace

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Pix tomorrow and just wanted to say 4 outta 5 popped and I think #5 needed a better scuff , My bad. I have not been this jazzed about A strain in A long time and can't wait to see these happen and come Fall start 20 and then its on LOL .

ConceptOfSleep

Damn Zoo...You didnt waste any time gettin them the soak did ya! I like your style...lol

Cant wait to see how this turns out... I have a pack that are burning a hole in my fridge... I just dont wanna pop them yet until I have a few runs with the Coco under my belt. So your poppin 20 in the fall? You were lcky enough to grab 3 packs on the Bay...Man thats amazing!

Im sure you're gonna do it up right...and I think you may be the first Sour Bubble 1IX grow thread Ive seen.

Keep up the damn fine work!

:joint:

Good luck Bro(wont /dont need it).SourBubble is the chit and when grown to the perfect ripeness,is devastating.Steele calls his cut DMT,i have always called one of mine=Narcotic,and it is,Great Med.Yer gonna love growin n smokin,cant wait for you to enjoy.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

Z

zoolander

Thanx Concept and Peaville :wave: I have the club here in Cali Concept that I can grab packs at . I think if I grabbed 3 + packs off the bay they would have put a bounty on my head LOL . I cant wait until you grow yours out bro , I think Steel hooked us up with some fine stuff brotha . :jump:

what up all. actually the Sourbuble Bx1 and the DMT they are two different phenos. Steele said he had found a couple types. maybe when Steele comes around he will explain it better, but definitly two different buds.. Zoo cant wait to see ya get some pic started.. Rounders

G

guest3854

Yeep , tha DMT is a pheno of Sour Bubble , tha more potent of phenos that we found .
Nice fluffy , trich carpeted , chemical dank that everyone would love to have in they're garden .
Concept , check out Kush Cakes Sour Bubble thread . He did a great job with em ...

How they doin' Rounders ... ?

Steele

What up Steele they are doing great growin fast on me. going to transplant tomorrow prolly. do the SB like to feed? or should i feed light? Rounders

Status
Not open for further replies.