What's new

Zoo's SourBubble Bx1

Status
Not open for further replies.

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Nice going Zoo! I started my last 5 sourbubble about 2 weeks ago and came up with 3.If I remember ,they are slow veggers but well worth it. Hope you dont mind a pic!

Good luck with your sourbubbles :smoke:

nice zoo will pull up a chair 4 this 1. I have some of these same seeds going 1 sourbubble and 1 blue sonja outdoors topped them and cloned.

hope u dont mind zoo if so sorry and I will remove them.

Z

Zoolander

Three dayz later and growth is nice and you can see by the color it's time to ramp of the food a bit

Z

Zoolander

Quick shots for ya , sorry for the bad backround but that ugly towel is all I had and the plants are getting cramped so today I'll start looking for the males and toss them along with my C99 x Grom males

G

guest3854

Zoo, healthy as could be, with you.... nice. I'm not seein' any leaf twisting, so I would guess that they'll be more Bubba dom. Not a bad thang but we're looking fer tha DMT, yeah?

Thanks fer sharing,
Steele

Kryp Keeper

Cant wait to see more pics. I got 7 sourbubble sprouting this second. Glad i found this thread. BTW your pics of that DMT pheno are mindblowing..now i know what to look for (twisting leaves). Thanks for sharing the awesome pics.

Z

Zoolander

Thanx Steel and KK , yeah Steel no signs of DMT but I cloned the other ones to make room for a few other plants so maybe a DMT will be in the others but if not I know I'll still find a kick ass mother . I'll have a few new pix for ya soon and one is by far the best looking plant with killer structure outta the lot .

M

mosca negra

Kick ass growing as usual Zoo! You have many green thumbs my friend-- perfect for the Stellar genetics from Steele!!!

K+,

Mosca

Z

Zoolander

Thank u KB

Mosca it's always good to hear from ya bro and thanx for the kind words my friend:joint:

Z

Zoolander

Sorry for the first blurry pic and I'll get ya another asap but these are my 2 favs and hope males so I can get some pollen . These are in smaller pots and I'll fix that in a day or 2 but these are 100 % top notch genetics these plants are displaying and as ya can see male or female we have keepers here

Z

Zoolander

Thank u guys and I'm sorry for these bad pix but I seem to have some issue at the moment with focus . Here's one of the 2 that look to be great males so far , this one is super short and fat and the other taller and killer branching

Status
Not open for further replies.