What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ziggy Stardust and the Hydro from Mars

Boob McNoob

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
IMG_20230709_215600144.jpg

Boob McNoob

IMG_20230711_211144867.jpg
IMG_20230711_211129670.jpg

A didtance shot to show how much headroom I've got to work with in here for the Baby Momma and her companion the Androgynous Duckfoot.

Boob McNoob

Another banger from back in the day; I've more appreciation for long form musical expression like this than a thousand catchy pop tunes.

Last edited:

Boob McNoob

This pair have the most modest footprint in starter cups a little larger than a solo which are housed in oversized coffee mugs and probably will be in this stage for another few weeks.
Image869.jpg

The majority of specimens that take a turn in the ICU really catch fire over the course of two or three weeks under this old school 90 watt UFO.
Got a total of six cuts at this stage running beneath three light systems - the UFO, some noname full spectrum panels, and near cutting edge units with Wifi capability.
The most economical systems are the noname units handling my sprouting shelves drawing either 30 or 70 watts (bargain buys scooped up at $20 each)

Boob McNoob

Peering out from behind my thriving phalanx of Flaming Dragons are the newly replanted contingent of sprouted Lemons.
IMG_20230714_155648450.jpg

A wildly divergent pair of seed grown stank who enjoy the relative obscurity of one of my greenhouses

IMG_20230714_155555168.jpg
IMG_20230714_155550560.jpg

One of the Resident Soil Amendment Experts hard at work.
IMG_20230714_155753868.jpg

The more developed specimen in the center is slated for the end of August; all others will fall in line behind that with a bustling crowd of replacements chomping at their heels.
This is the way! One line of anxious buds nipping at your heels to finish while you hang up the fatties from the first go..

Latest posts

Latest posts