What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ziggy Stardust and the Hydro from Mars

Fla
Peering out from behind my thriving phalanx of Flaming Dragons are the newly replanted contingent of sprouted Lemons.
View attachment 18865511
A wildly divergent pair of seed grown stank who enjoy the relative obscurity of one of my greenhouses

View attachment 18865513 View attachment 18865512
One of the Resident Soil Amendment Experts hard at work.
Those flaming dragons look sick.. I've got some Joseph's coat amaranth that are small but gorgeous. Never seen those before!

I think they look great.. nutrient deficiencies show up time to time and can be corrected if that's what it is. As close as you are to harvest time I'm sure they're just hungry.

Boob McNoob

Six weeks away from harvest seems like forever but time has a way of slipping by pretty fast
IMG_20230716_012947765.jpg

Boob McNoob

The pair in the foreground are the most vulnerable to my inattention (and over attention) but may be squeezed into 5 gal to provide the buffer zone for that frailty.

Boob McNoob

A fascinating experiment in minimalism, this pair looked less robust than the pair following and were shifted from the 600 watt main flowering space to this alternate enclosure which sports only a 100 watt unit. Coming from behind, they are catching up fast on the earlybird.
IMG_20230716_163641823.jpg

In theory, this provides two more flowering cycles for those following - end of October then end of December. As I work out the kinks of scheduling I hope to stage a harvest of something at the end of every month. Of all the fanciful notions and misguided strategies I've attempted over the years, this cloning from a dedicated mother looks to finally have me on the winning track.

Last edited:

Boob McNoob

Near catastrophic blunder repotting the elder gal into the white bucket; still several weeks to pull it out of the nose dive but disheartening nonetheless.
IMG_20230807_173320987.jpg

A bit more aggressive bondage for the Duckfoot Anomaly with the same amount of time left before sending it into the twilight.
IMG_20230807_173415387.jpg

My hope for a more robust coloration falls flat with the two weeks of banana and aloe tea not seeming to effect the change I was hoping for.
IMG_20230807_173353581.jpg

BrassNwood

Veteran
You could always run my off season cycling.
Aug 1st = take clones / plant seeds
Oct 15th = Harvest, take clones, set out veg plants
Jan 1st = Same
March 15th = Same
June 1st = Harvest / set out veg plants for summer.
10 weeks in veg and 10 in flower running concurrently. It takes me 2 or 3 weeks to root a clone and that leaves 7 weeks to veg it up while the previous set is flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts