What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ziggy Stardust and the Hydro from Mars

Boob McNoob

IMG_20230305_014515960.jpg

Boob McNoob

With the end in sight for the Wicked Thicket, the two most promising of my first wave of successful clones join the party to keep the main space productive. Putting the Sea of Green on hold and returning to my former octagonal containers with the second batch but foresee at least a two month window before the mother plant reverts and allows for a dependable system of propagating females.
IMG_20230307_192617926.jpg

Boob McNoob

Fully capable of a full veg cycle, my two sprouting stations sit on shelves above my computer setup and only take up slightly less than three feet of vertical space. Returning to the octagonal containers which make repotting easier for future upgrades.
IMG_20230308_134750114.jpg

Boob McNoob

Two of my more promising ladies in waiting; all current efforts are indeterminate because I consistently fail to properly record events (in the case of all clones, exactly which plant they were crafted from).
IMG_20230314_133123384.jpg

Boob McNoob

The Boys Club heads outdoors tomorrow; I'll either fast track two of the next wave or shut down flower for about a month to let things beef up.
IMG_20230319_041007529.jpg

Boob McNoob

Onward and upward; fast tracking the two more robust of the second wave of clones to keep flowering busy and determine whether it's worth the time and space to continue vegging their two less promising classmates.
This and the other in another cabinet will finish in here if fortune smiles on me and they reveal themselves as female.
IMG_20230321_023132775.jpg

Boob McNoob

More than most, I seem to require failure to learn. Almost a half a year coaxing along my serious efforts at cloning (ignorantly prideful of how well they were developing) only to crash to Earth as they all revealed themselves as male; lesson learned - take cuttings from female plants, duh! Although only five of my initial wave of ten from the dedicated Momma made it to root, I've found new purpose looking forward to using each of those as an extra matrix for taking further specimens. The appearance of the Duckfoot Anomaly gives an extra opportunity to practice this new craft in the hope of keeping this unique profile among my ongoing efforts.

Boob McNoob

Running both units at full speed is too much for them this early on; likely to dial the TSL2000 (in the back) down to 50% for a little while and see if they perk up a bit.
IMG_20230626_212431000.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts