What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZEP = Get well soon

G

Zepp?

How are you? Drop in and let us know if you are better. Stay well brother....

3legdog

Hope your feeling better Zep. Glad you posted last month & hope you can continue to keep us informed. Inquiring minds...your extended family is always here for ya. yf3 :wave:

Wrecked

Best of luck to your recovery zep... Hope your vape is full and getting you nice and medicated.... Will be smoking some of your rainbow here as well as others real soon... Nice work shes some awsome looking colors and looks to be great smoke..... Get well soon... PeAcE

Has anyone heard from him since Feb?

I hope all is on the mend Zep, and that you come back and chat with us again soon, seems strange not seeing your nic on the server! it kind of takes away from the place somehow :wink:

Be well bro!

Peace

:Bolt:

G

Zepp: whatever the case may be, you take good care, much needed time off, and feel well, eat good, and get better so you can come bless us with your kindship once again.

our prayers are with you in yours in your time of need

be well, my friend

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Zepp has been keeping in touch with me. Please send your best vibes his way.

Zepp has a major, BIG time, serious surgery coming up, and per doctors orders must stay 100% away from any stress, I kinda took that to mean lots and lots of bed rest with little physical activity, and taking a break from the internet.

I think he peeks in from time to time, you know, he's so dedicated he can't stay away totally.

But is good to see so many express their concern for one of our dearest members, and when he reads the posts his friends are making in this thread, hope it makes him feel all relaxed. :D

Mucho love to you brother Zepp!

:kitty:
dg

G

The Real Stairway to Heaven!

The Real Stairway to Heaven!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Zepp... best wishes for a successful operation and a speedy recovery!

Abby :wave:

Last edited:
G

You're in our thoughts as well Zepp, my brotha... Rest well and heal swiftly!

G

All my pray's and Karma is yours. I hope you get well very soon. This place isn't the same without you. Hopefully you will have a speedy recovery. You take care and all your friends are pulling for you to get back to your healthy self very soon
Take care,
BG

G

Zep,
With all my heart I hope and pray you have a safe surgery and speedy recovery.Get Well Friend. :joint:

Best wishes Zep

Best wishes Zep

My prayers and positive energy are with you. I wish you a successful operation and a speedy recovery. See ya soon.
NoS

Well it's great to see someone had some info on Zep, thanx DG!

You do what ya gotta do zep, and know that alot of us here are wishing you a speedy recovery! and lookd forward to seeing your whit and charm on this here board again bro!

Now quit reading this thread and go rest up :D

Peace

G

Zep Dood the "Anything You Need" still stands. Well almost anything. I'll work the Mojo for ya but I ain't squeezin your Lemon.

Latest posts

Latest posts