What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZEP = Get well soon

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Has anyone actually talked with Zep?
I'm sure someone has his # and could fill us in on how he is doing???
I sure hope you are out there and doing well Zep...

Post up a hello if you get a chance to stop by...
Take care of yourself................................CC

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
WOW! the heart is good and doc says to take it slow, so that means I just let my plants go a couple weeks xtra for the mellow effect :D

I feel so good to see true friends are around.... happy holidays. I want to send love and warmth, and a healthy dose too, out to...

Farmer John
kov
Sleepy
guineapig
chucky
cooked cook
WeedWrapperMan
Bonzo
Nugs of Science
sunnyside
Ronley
3legdog
Bigmone
Sinfuldreams
AbbieDoobie
hurricanefaniam
moth
mean mr.mustard
the babbas
m.steelers
Swerve
Father Time
Tropical Rain
GoldDustWomen
dociron
ganja guido
cough_eer
Wrecked
Organic Hydro
Dutchgrown
Abby Normal
RED
Nugs of Science
Cheeba
I Used To Grow
Rellikbuzz
bartender
ndnguy
alGrenDh
kokua
Time2Unite
Devilock
1TokeOverLine
dizzy44
GlAssmasTeR
Kmarpa
Capt. Crip

^^^^ awesome individuals ^^^^

I've been keeping my lungs in shape with my hotbox vape lol... and this is my latest COMPLETED project that has left me wondering if there's any bud better than the Sour Thai...

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Thank you Santa for making all my Holiday wishes come true!!!!! :bigeye:
ZEP'S BACK! :woohoo:

GO TEAM!

Nice!
Good to seeya, bro. Stay happy, healthy, and HERE. LOL
much love
cc

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
it sure is a nice feeling to come back and find such.... coolness :p
ho ho ho... haha CC
heya br0, sending you some good vibes ~ ~

lmao Go Team IC!

Last edited:
K

kokua

Zepplindood!!! I am as happy as I can be!!! So glad to see that you are doing good. :woohoo:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
kokua.... I AM doing good and thank you very much for your thoughts. may your leaves be huge and buds thick ~

<-------- btw... your avaitor is very cool

G

zepp....You have no idea how happy I am to see you back. I owe you a HUGE apology. I was so scared that maybe the worst had happened and things had not been resolved between us, or at least for me to apologise to you. Please accept my heartfelt apology, and thank you for still being you.

stanky

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Stank... of course, warmly accepted

you and I sometimes just seem to agree to disagree ~ it's a healthy thing at times....

much love and a safe year to come for you :)

Bonzo

Veteran
Hi Zepdood, :wave: i cant tell you how good it is to see you posting!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Hope you are feeling great!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I have a pic for ya, i have to dig it up.

hope to see more of you!!!!!!! :woohoo:

peace

bonz :wave:

>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
G

Morning Zepp and welcome back. Very glad to hear all is going well. Alot of members where worried, but it's nice to see your back and doing well. You take care and enjoy that SourThai.
Later,
BG

G

Sleepy said:
welcome home, zep! :woohoo:
Yes,it does my heart good to know yer alright Zep,hope its nothing too serious.So what ya been up too?Get that forum up and runnin will ya. :wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:jump: Yippie :jump: ....welcome back Zep! So good to have you back around!!!! :woohoo:

Wonderful to see you posting again! :woohoo:

:kitty:
dg

Devilock

*bong* to you zepp. lol Its fing great to see ya postin again. Welcome back bud. Im still rockin the cappuccino. Hope to see ya in chat sometime. Would like to hear what ya been growin lately. Have a good one zepp. Peace and *Bong* :friends: