1000005040.jpg

1000005041.jpg

1000005042.jpg

1000005044.jpg

Sour Amnesia

kro-magnon

Veteran

JustGrowing420

I have no idea how close it can be to the original genetics of the 90's but this plant looks good, I have a female from bag seeds in my who has a very similar flower structure with a powerful smell of lemon/diesel/spice/earth.
I would not know either about the original.
From what I remember, I think it is not too far from what we used to get as SSH on the streets a decade or so back (although I'm no expert and who knows what that really was??)
I did not expect anything in particular, at least seems smokeable haha

I'm harvesting an SLH also from them in a few days, that one is way more interesting, full on creamy, musky incensed lemon smells 100% like amsterdam streets

kro-magnon

Veteran
I would not know either about the original.
From what I remember, I think it is not too far from what we used to get as SSH on the streets a decade or so back (although I'm no expert and who knows what that really was??)
I did not expect anything in particular, at least seems smokeable haha

I'm harvesting an SLH also from them in a few days, that one is way more interesting, full on creamy, musky incensed lemon smells 100% like amsterdam streets
The SLH is a nice cross but I've not been lucky with the seed I bought, I don't know if Attitude fucked up or Greenhouse but I got a plant 100% male when I've grown my SLH FEM seed.It's the only time I bought a single seed and always want my seeds in original breeders package.
I don't know the SSH line very well, I've never done this strain alone but only crosses with her

Latest posts

Latest posts