What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZEP = Get well soon

K

kokua

it has been a looong while now. He has made one post since feb...and that was in this thread. His last grow related post was in janurary. I would love to see him come back, he was a big part of the IC family...

K

kokua

alGrenDh said:
No posts doesn't mean he doesn't pop in from time to time to have a look around. :smoke:

you win...I'll rephrase. I don't think zep will be back to his old posting habits anytime soon.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo !!

Nam myoho renge kyo !!

Lighting a very fat spliff for my brother Zep and chanting for him daily. Hope he can feel the daimoku.
Much love from the babba clan
nam myoho renge kyo!!

Guest423

Veteran
is this the zep that has done all them smoke reports? we definatly need this guy back, i wasn't around here much when he was doing all that posting and would love to get to know this guy!! get well soon and everyone misses you!!

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
yep.. what these cats said

yep.. what these cats said

:yeahthats

I hope zep is well, and gets a chance to drop on by and say high.

~~~positive vibes goin out to zep~~~~

cc

R

Ronley

Cuppoccino

Cuppoccino

And Cuppoccino at 59 days.

I think she is 1 week away from harvest.

Be well Zep, and drop by please.

Last edited:
R

Ronley

Bump.
Hey Zep, be well Dude!
That Cappoccino is AWSOME!!! The Stickiest bud Ive ever crumbled up. Lots and lots of scissor hash, Most remarkable.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
John Paul Jones

hurry back Zep!!!!!

you have untill this girl is done,........... :whip: :friends:
hope your recovery is going well :wave:

Last edited:
G

It sure has been along time since Zepp has posted. I hope he is doing fine and hope one day soon. He get's around to posting again. You take care Zepp and I hope all went well.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts