What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZEP = Get well soon

G

Teyata Om Bekanze Bekanze Maha Bekanza Radza Samudgate Soha,Teyata Om Bekanze Bekanze Maha Bekanza Radza Samudgate Soha,Teyata Om Bekanze Bekanze Maha Bekanza Radza Samudgate Soha,

the mantra of the Medicine Buddha as given by Buddha Sakyamuni...

Peace and Be Well , Rest easy and heal, much love goes your way. Strong wishes for your recovevry....

Last edited:
G

Heya Zep....I hope all is goin well.

Well bro, if ya check in here at all anymore...I just wanted you to know that the Coco Thai's and Coco Trains are down. That Coco Train is SOMETHING SPECIAL! Wow...great smell and high...and a taste that keeps ya hankerin for more. I've grown 20+ strains in the last year...from some of the supposed "top" breeders in the world...and this Coco Train BLOWS ALL OF THEIR *SHIT* AWAY HANDS DOWN!

I have some pics of each strain if you'd like 'em...but I can't/won't/don't want to post em here for various reasons. PM me and I'll shoot you some pics from my safe email addy.

all the best, bro. You will be thought of often here!

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
WeedWrapperMan said:
Zep Dood the "Anything You Need" still stands. Well almost anything. I'll work the Mojo for ya but I ain't squeezin your Lemon.

ROFLMAO!!! Same goes for me Zep...

Sleepy

Veteran
still thinking about you, zep...

i hope you are ok.

some positive vibes...

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rellikbuzz

^^^BUMP^^^

Had to just bump this thread to see if anyone knows how Zepp did with his surgery? Here's sending out the best karma and wishes for a speedy recovery, my percussive brotha! Hope you can come by and tell us all how you are feeling. I'm sure you're already back on the road to recovery and it won't be long until you're laying down that hard heavy groove again. Both in the band and in the garden!!

RB

G

How's it going bro? I hope you are well and recovering. We are still thinking of you.

Peace....

R

Ronley

Hey Zep,
How are you? I hope you are felling a lot better, as its been a few months now.
We are all thinking of you and miss your posts dude.
Be well!!!

Here are photos of 2 Cuppoccino plants that are at 19 day flowering (the bigger plant), and at 5 day flowering- smaller plant.
The close up bud shots are from the larger plant.
I planted 2 seeds and both were females.
I was so happy that I scored your strains Zep because 1 week after I made the Cuppoccino order, seedbay went down and with it your stock. :-(

Last summer I grew out your Gumballs and I have only the highest of praise for that strain. In fact I have about 1 gram left from my grow and I decided to smoke a joint on thursday night at the Sting concert.
Sting is presently doing a world tour. It was a superb wonderful concert. And For such a concert I smoke superb wonderful weed.

Last edited:
G

Zep needs a swift hop in the ass for leavin me in the dark all this time,but i am really glad to hear he is ok!Miss Ya Mr.Bonham :wave: my friends bug everytime i show them my letter from J,H.Bonham :sasmokin:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Zep man, rewind that ticker and lets get you posting again.

seriously tho, I hope you are well, take care

bartender187

ndnguy

My good friend , you take care of yourself brother . I am sending healing prayers daily and hope to talk to you soon, your bro...ndn :wave:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
much love goin out to our brother, zepp.
Hey man, we all miss you and hope you are doing well.
Keep yourself healthy and happy, buddy.
cc

G

i second cook's comments to a tee. . .
much love brother, hope this finds you in good spirits
cj

alGrenDh

I thought what better way to cheer someone up than to show 'em what you did with their hard work! So here goes!

One HumboltBerry, topped.

Few weeks old, from seed.

At harvest

Burnt the crap outta my nose while trimming, the fuel smell was so strong.

Can't wait to smoke it!

Wishing you a speedy recovery ZeppDood!