What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zack pls stop

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

here is a pic of my purple i kep alittle stronger than most i have grown or smoked ,nice berry/citris/fruity aroms & taste
m1=mangenta99

B4URTIME

Hey b4! Glad to have a master grower like yourself stop by. The purple tangie a.k.a. blood orange tangie Is originally from dna genetics. From the searching I did online it is apparently a clone only phenotype of crockett's tangie. I got it from a clone company based out of Sacramento called real california clones

When I was cleaning lowers the other night I plucked off a little sucker from one of the pt's. Had my girlfriend smelling it trying to come up with a description. Best thing we could come up with is straight orange peels and pledge. Like holy shit this is the most crazy citrusy smelling weed I've ever smelled and it's nowhere near done. Plus the amount of purple showing already is nuts. Needless to say I'm super excited :biggrin:

View Image

I forgot to mention nice grow btw, I have been watching and lurking I'm not the most frequent poster but I do try to keep up with all active grow threads on here. Keep up the good work it's clean its green and I'm lurking in between working.

20sackzack

i like purples most have a berry/fruity aroma/taste, but most purples dont have that strong high.

For sure, sometimes it's nice to have some chick weed around. I've got people like my girl who don't smoke a lot and prefer the less potent shiz :)

yeah true. purples wont kick as hard like 90% of the time. and the orange velvet / cali o line isnt known for potency either. but im sure it will be some beautiful and tasty herb. im for sure running my tangie a couple more times just based on smell alone. they are small though, i guess space dude added alot of height to the jillybean, they had some stretch. tangies structure is better. straw looks great! i am just waiting on a new round to do mine...

Dude your mixed bed is lookin killer! Flavors for days :dance013: Not sure if u would mind, but the straw definitely has some seed in it that could sprout in your bed if u end up using it. Like I said, not sure u would mind that but I wanted to give u a heads up. Only other drawbacks are the mess and smell. Which seems to be fading thank god

View Image
here is a pic of my purple i kep alittle stronger than most i have grown or smoked ,nice berry/citris/fruity aroms & taste
m1=mangenta99

Hell yeah bugman that's for sharing that. Looks super tastey :biggrin:

I forgot to mention nice grow btw, I have been watching and lurking I'm not the most frequent poster but I do try to keep up with all active grow threads on here. Keep up the good work it's clean its green and I'm lurking in between working.

Lurk on my friend :tiphat: I know u must be busy as hell tending to that gorgeous garden of yours. But if u ever got any pointers for me I'm all ears. And thanks for the compliment! Means a lot

Sup dude. Lookin good. You doing your indoor and outdoor here

What's good OD, thanks for stopping by bro. I made a deal with the girlfriend that I could do indoor this year if I skipped the outs... bummer I know but I'm really stoked to finally have a little tent up and runnin. I'm gonna try and convince her to let me put out a clone or two in a couple months probably lol :yes:

20sackzack

Side shot

3bUaZvN.jpg

The backups, at least one of each strain

L8KZzbf.jpg

Another shot of some of that citrus sap outdoor I was trimming up last night

eutUgJl.jpg

"Come on dad, u have been staring at those things forever" - Leo

GcTPkkb.jpg

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
pupper!

yeah i get the odd couple seeds coming up as it is, i am curious how long it takes the smell to go away tho..

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
it takes forever to load the imgur pics over tor and ic cant size them right it is killing me in here. looking good though

20sackzack

it takes forever to load the imgur pics over tor and ic cant size them right it is killing me in here. looking good though

Damn, didn't realize that. They load up fast on my phone and are sized correctly.. how do u post pics nameless? Also do u got a insta account? I made one a few weeks ago and I gotta say, lots of stupid shit but also a ton of really cool ish too

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i need to make a dummy weed viewing account. my insta is for my other illegal pasttime. vandalism. funny enough im fine using insta to post pics of my train tagging, spraypainting and stickerbombing but would be nervous posting weed pics. i use tor on my pc and upload pics from my canon directly to ic. but if your legal then dont change your uploads on my account. its much less common for folks to use tor these days. im just bitching out loud. again.

20sackzack

So I need some advice. Haven't been paying as much attention to the tent as I should have been. Was in there looking around last night and discovered the cherry pie in the corner is going full blown hermie..

Was finding nanners spitting pollen all over the bottom of the plant. It must have come from a red led on the temp controller that's next to that corner outside the tent. I moved it a couple weeks ago when I hooked it up to the ac and didn't realize light was getting in through the zipper

So what should I do? Pull the whole plant or try and strip all the lowers and nanners I can find. Pretty sure my whole crop is gonna be seeded now cause there is a fan down there blowing pollen all over. I'm bummed but I knew something would go wrong my first time

Here's some pics, they're at like day 37

Animal cookies

EWMztn8.jpg

Purple tangie

WZVL1SW.jpg

BP4x8j1.jpg

Nanners :yoinks:

VJkqpuc.jpg

So what should I do??

packerfan79

Veteran
I would cut offending buds, or nanners if you can get to them. Buds look amazing. You could get lucky, many times the naners don't have viable pollen. I have found nanners on a few plants and not gotten seeds. You may find a few seeds. Cherry pie is a sensitive strain. My buddy did some outdoor cherry pies, outside his kids window. He didn't account for the light from the window at night. It wasn't that bad 4-5 seeds per top. Still very nice smoke.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yup, I concur. Pull off male flowers. I like to keep a gallon jug with the top cut off, full of water next to me. Wet my fingers and pull balls/nanners off. Dip them into the jug of water, just to make sure any viable pollen becomes inert.

Once I get the majority of them off, I check the plant every day after the first "nanner pulling" . Crotches where branches meet the meristem under flowers are a spot the nanners like to hide, and anywhere the plant isn't getting sufficient lighting.

I just did what I explained a few days ago. A GSP Cookies(Forum x 3Chems) I have was throwing male balls at almost every branch. Picked them off and have checked every day since.

No more male parts......yet. But that won't stop me from checking. It also never hurts to go into the room during lights out and spend 15 mins in the pitch black. Let your eyes adjust and see if there are any light leaks(some that may have come out of nowhere sometimes it seems). More often then not, when I get hermie's , it's cause I moved something around or re-did something and a pinhole of light opened up.

20sackzack

Thanks for the advice my dudes, I got in there and picked off all the nanners I could find. I did find a couple developing seeds on the cherry pie but I guess I'm not too worried about it

Definitely not depending on this crop to pay any bills so it's all good if there are a few seeds. Was thinking some people here might want to try popping some if they are viable. Could be some interesting crosses in there. Cherry pie × purple tangie sounds crazy. Or cherry pie x mendobreath = Cherry breath :biggrin:

Pretty sure the cookies plant I was unsure about is straight up girl scout cookies

ie1qudh.jpg

TnTLabs

yeah most prob a light leak..but great show none the less...

very nice development for day 37!!!

blessings

Latest posts

Latest posts