What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zack pls stop

20sackzack

numberrrrssssss

Well I didn't break any records lol, but I am guessing around 1. I definitely wasted a lot of vertical space not knowing how much any of them would stretch so I lost a good amount of potential yield that way.

It's probably a little more than one though, I got 56g's off one gsc and I had 12 plants total in the bed. I haven't weighed it all yet because I have less then half of it trimmed right now. I have it all broken down into small branches and nugs chillin in half gallon mason jars in an extra fridge so I'm not worried about getting it done too fast.

I'm definitely happy with how much I got for my first try and I'm more than happy with the quality of everything. I know I still have a lot to learn and improve and am excited to try again in some cooler weather.

Here's some animal cookies, definitely a heavy hitter

OpVT2nC.jpg

And some mendo breath, she smells kinda fruity and sweet and super dank like cookies. Yeilded well and got really frosty

FhHElcs.jpg

20sackzack

vSPggaL.jpg

xHBmWXa.jpg

SBuyPFm.jpg

TrTgpQd.jpg

UaWcGUZ.jpg

After waiting through the long ass summer, I finally started a new grow! I bought another tent and a 315w cmh that I am using to veg everything right now

The seeds I popped are bickeys revenge pt.2, bickeys chem dog, stoney ranch cookies, animal cookies x cherry pie and mendo breath x cherry pie. The last two are from my last grow and I'm fairly sure they were pollinated by the cherry pie

Last weekend I picked up some consensio clones and got 2 brandywine, 2 cherry pie, 2 super lemon haze, 3 sour strawberry kush, 1 lemon larry og and 1 dark heart kosher kush

Wish me luck!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Very nice Zack. Are you doing a dry trim? I like to wet trim, dry trim is too tedious for me,,plus my trays end up with a ton of kief I would imagine that affects the potency.

Looks great dude! :good: I'm with pack on the wet trim...Imtried the dry trim and it wasnt for me. Plus living in the humid south, drying too fast usually isnt a problem.

i wet trim also, like vanilla said pleany of humid down this way.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i want a true cookies cut,ive had a hard time geting it, i got a few clone only gg4,bb3& a few other but no cookies, ive been gifted a few cookie x,s but not the real cut

20sackzack

Thanks for stopping by packerfan79, nameless and bugman52!

Things are moving along nicely, I picked up a few more varieties yesterday. I got 2 each of real california clones - mendo breath, sunset sherbet and blood hound. That last one is blood orange tangie x chem4bc3, should be some crazy terps and hopefully fairly potent. Loving how everything is growing under the cmh :biggrin:

AXAvcmT.jpg

I'm about to leave for Yosemite tomorrow for 4 days so hopefully they don't dry out too bad while I'm gone

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hope you left an inch of water in the bottom of your tent, without trays i dont know if those pots will make it 4 days

20sackzack

some nice cuts.that blood hound should be a terp fest.

Thanks man, that's what I'm expecting. Hoping for some decent potency as well

Nice lineup youve got there, looking forward to seeing more updates

Thanks man, I'll try and keep it updated

hope you left an inch of water in the bottom of your tent, without trays i dont know if those pots will make it 4 days

I saturated them pretty good on Thursday morning before I left so there was only really 2 days they went alone. Everything looked nice and happy when I got back on Sunday. Seeing good growth on everything and I'm getting really excited to flip these girls

f6tHbI0.jpg

20sackzack

The girls are vegging right along and I'm seeing some nice plants emerging out of my seed pop. I ordered my 4x4 geoplanter and will be filling it with some fresh roots organic soil when it arrives. I want to get the bed prepped nice and moist in advance of transplant so my microbes are kickin when the clones go in. I also ordered some biomin calcium for foliar that I'm excited to try

I am trying a product called regalia this run to hopefully keep any pm and bud rot in check. It was fairly expensive but should hopefully be a totally organic solution to my pm problems. I really hope it works because I definitely don't want to use eagle 20 ever again. Organic is the only way to go fosho

Can't wait to get these girls flowering

O8SrpaM.jpg

I haven't grown from seed in years, can you guys give me and idea of about when they should start showing sex? Seed plants are in the upper right section of the tent

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
they are on 18 right?
it really depends, even within the same pack some might take awhile to show. generally around 5 weeks for me i think.

20sackzack

they are on 18 right?
it really depends, even within the same pack some might take awhile to show. generally around 5 weeks for me i think.

I have them on 19, I'll switch to 18 or 17 and see if that gets em going

I had a pretty productive weekend, didn't get as much done as I'd hoped but still made progress. Biggest accomplishment was filling the geoplanter and getting the clones in it. They were more than ready to be transplanted and I was having a hard time keeping them watered correctly packed in little 4 inch pots. Was definitely seeing some fuckery that should clear up now that they have room to stretch their legs.

xb0adrb.jpg

I went with 16 plants this time. Hoping to improve my yield from my last run. All clones except for one animal cookies x cherry pie seed plant that came from my last grow. I'm really hoping it's a girl but if not then I will just pull it and cut my losses.

I have my pump, soaker hose, and res all laid out I'm just waiting on some lawn staples to hold the soaker hose in place. Once those get here I can start testing it and get this auto watering thing figured out. Getting excited about this one, I really like the rigidity of the geoplanter and am going to have much more room to work now that I moved the 5x5 over a couple feet. Last time I could barely squeeze into one side of the tent to work

Here's a blood hound and a sunset sherbet before they went in the bed

tNbBpPN.jpg

e56x0dC.jpg

20sackzack

Plants were looking happier in the bed this morning when I checked on them before work. It's cool to watch them start to gain momentum

qlKpvVI.jpg

From the top left to right I have:

Kosher kush, lemon larry og, and super lemon haze x 2

Cherry pie x animal cookies(only seed plant) sour strawberry kush and brandywine x 2

Mendo breath, sour strawberry kush x 2 and cherry pie

Mendo breath, sunset sherbet, blood hound and cherry pie

So that's like 10 different varieties all in one 4x4 bed lol. What can I say, smoking the same thing over and over gets old. I just hope my canopy doesn't get too uneven. Only ones I think might not stretch too much are the bog sour strawberry kush. Has anyone reading this grown any out? If so can you tell me how much they stretched?

20sackzack

The lawn staples I needed to hold the soaker hose in place showed up today so I got them in the bed and tried it out. Seems to be working but I didn't have enough time to fully test it out

rVxrAj8.jpg

Water is emitting throughout the length of the hose

ypoysjt.jpg

I lucked out and am now seeing pistols on this mendo breath x cherry pie seed plant I took a chance with. Now we will see how she flowers out

E21GMsr.jpg

And here's another mendo breath x cherry pie that is looking very interesting. Kinda reminds me of ogkb, what do u guys think? It smells pretty bomb on the stem rub

n5xll0e.jpg

20sackzack

its a male plant

Lol it could be a male, but that wasn't really the point of me posting it. I was curious if anyone else has grown anything from seed that looks like this. The duck foot leaves are what I'm talking about..

what makes you so sure it's a dude though?

Latest posts

Latest posts