What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zack pls stop

20sackzack

Aight then here ya go

Animal cookies
Op6cBov.jpg

Mendobreath
eh5yFaS.jpg

Purple tangie
6Z66s3C.jpg

Gsc (I think lol)
a2Qg8vy.jpg

Cherry kush
TKOdZ8A.jpg

So I need some advice. Haven't been paying as much attention to the tent as I should have been. Was in there looking around last night and discovered the cherry pie in the corner is going full blown hermie..

Was finding nanners spitting pollen all over the bottom of the plant. It must have come from a red led on the temp controller that's next to that corner outside the tent. I moved it a couple weeks ago when I hooked it up to the ac and didn't realize light was getting in through the zipper

So what should I do? Pull the whole plant or try and strip all the lowers and nanners I can find. Pretty sure my whole crop is gonna be seeded now cause there is a fan down there blowing pollen all over. I'm bummed but I knew something would go wrong my first time

Here's some pics, they're at like day 37

Animal cookies

View Image

Purple tangie

View Image

View Image

Nanners :yoinks:

View Image

So what should I do??

Dam Cherry Pie sensitive bytch!! ! I ran a Cherry Pie clone indoors for three years i was cutting clones from clones without issue untill third yr she went hermie on me same setup no real changes. I carefull collected the pollen and hit a Pineapple Thai with it. Only got three viable seeds but oh my they were all killer trees...... Pineapple Pie fruit trees yo lol

Nice looking flowers happy gardening,

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

20sackzack

Thanks for the compliments guys, sorry I've been slacking on posting. Getting super close to chop. I'm planning on taking everything tonight.

That will be a a day shy of a full 10 weeks so everything should be good to go. Already chopped a couple fat tops on the purple tangies that looked ready

I'm gonna chop each plant whole, take off all the big fans then hang to dry in the tent. I bought a wall outlet humidity controller that I'm going to use to maintain 60%. Gonna try and keep it as close to 60 deg without having my ac running constantly

9R6VV26.jpg

Mendobreath

Cb3MnsQ.jpg

Gsc

ceHMFg8.jpg

Animal cookies

CpuHIQa.jpg

packerfan79

Veteran
Watch out for mold on the mendobreath. My buddy warned me the huge colas have a tendency to mold. They cut the colas up in to buds and dry on a rack.

Damn fine looking crop their Zack.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You found that Animal Cookies from seed? You have her backed up? Cause it's looks crazy good.

20sackzack

Watch out for mold on the mendobreath. My buddy warned me the huge colas have a tendency to mold. They cut the colas up in to buds and dry on a rack.

Damn fine looking crop their Zack.

My girl and I chopped friday night :dance013: i will be checking carefully for mold. Thanks for the heads up!

Only had one plant that looked questionable, it was a runty animal cookies that was my smallest and least healthy of the group. Had some brownish darker looking spots that I cut out but couldn't find any actual mold. Just kinda looked like dead bud. I left that one out of the drying tent with the rest

You found that Animal Cookies from seed? You have her backed up? Cause it's looks crazy good.

No, I wish lol. All of these plants are cuts that came from real california clones. U can check their page out on insta if u are interested. I picked up the clones from a dispensary in sac called doctor's orders

I do have all the strains backed up with at least two copies of each. Got about 25 babies I think right now. Half of them were taken 2 weeks into flower and are still reveging

I should be geting some seed in all my plants from the cherry pie going hermie and busting directly into a fans path that I'm hoping will be viable. Could be some amazing crosses if they don't all end up becoming hermies

crushed it

Thanks man! And thanks for always stopping by my thread, I appreciate it bro

Nice bro!! Killed it!!!!

Thanks yo, your lady's always look gorgeous too. You grow some seriously frosty herb bro!

packerfan79

Veteran
Very nice Zack. Are you doing a dry trim? I like to wet trim, dry trim is too tedious for me,,plus my trays end up with a ton of kief I would imagine that affects the potency.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Looks great dude! :good: I'm with pack on the wet trim...Imtried the dry trim and it wasnt for me. Plus living in the humid south, drying too fast usually isnt a problem.

20sackzack

Very nice Zack. Are you doing a dry trim? I like to wet trim, dry trim is too tedious for me,,plus my trays end up with a ton of kief I would imagine that affects the potency.

Looks great dude! :good: I'm with pack on the wet trim...Imtried the dry trim and it wasnt for me. Plus living in the humid south, drying too fast usually isnt a problem.

Thanks guys, I'm all about the dry trim life for a couple of reasons. The main reason is it allows me to trim at my own pace. I don't normally have a lot of free time and usually only trim for maybe an hour or so a day if that. Having everything dry and at the right humidity level allows me to take as long as I want to get it all done.

The other reason is I've always heard it's best to dry as slow a possible for the best cure, seems like wet trimming would definitely cause the bud to dry a little faster. And as for as losing trichs, yeah I probably lose a few but my bud is still sticky enough that barely any break off. I have wet trimmed before and I think it might be a little easier because the plant matter is still swollen and turgid :2cents:

Mendobreath

OISGAKg.jpg

Cherry pie

62ozwSE.jpg

Girl scout cookies

7Dm9bop.jpg