What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zack pls stop

20sackzack

tEj5Ch0.jpg

Can you guys let me know how you resize your pics to be easily viewable on here? I only use my phone to post and surf and am looking for some user friendly options

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lets see your legal right so you dont use tor... i dont know what you would use on your phone, but after i edit my images from my dslr to drop the file size i upload them to ic, which will resize the pixels/ lower the file size again. i see your still using imgur, try uploading to the site.

20sackzack

picture.php

Ok I think I got the uploading thing figured out, does this seem right?

I finally got a real test done with the soaker hose and so far it's totally bad ass. It took 45 min to water 3 gallons which was longer than I expected, but a nice slow water is ok with me. So now i just have to watch it and make sure it's not doing too much or too little and adjust accordingly. Oh and no siphoning happening but I haven't filled my res completely yet. Gonna add the little air break line soon

The water does seem to be spreading through the soil pretty well but I know a mulch layer would help. I liked how the straw did last time but I didn't really enjoy the smell or the mess. I'm thinking about throwing some dutch white clover seed all over the bed. Not 100% sure yet though

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good zack, how you like that soaker hose? is that the flat gilmour soaker hose? ever have issues with those siphoning?

i've had plants from seed do that super indica big leaf thing before, ive never had a webbed leaf like duckfoot but i saw some in california in early 2000's
iirc i had a bigleaf pheno of blue heron that smelled like roses and was super frosty

20sackzack

looking good zack, how you like that soaker hose? is that the flat gilmour soaker hose? ever have issues with those siphoning?

i've had plants from seed do that super indica big leaf thing before, ive never had a webbed leaf like duckfoot but i saw some in california in early 2000's
iirc i had a bigleaf pheno of blue heron that smelled like roses and was super frosty

Thanks avi, the brand I got is melnor but it looks really similar to the gilmour. I really like it so far but have only gotten one good use out of it. I've got all sorts of bends and kinks in it with it spiralled through the 4x4 bed. Amazingly it still seems to be emitting water pretty evenly along it's entire length.

We will see how it holds up. I'm kinda afraid to cover in mulch completely in case it springs a leak. No issues with siphoning yet but I haven't completely filled my res yet either

I'm thinking that weird seed plant is probably male.. I just thought it looked similar to ogkb, which I thought could have come from the mendo breath. It's probably just a mutant that isn't worth keeping. If it shows balls I'm tossing it

20sackzack

picture.php

Here's a sunset sherbet mom before I transplanted it into a 2 gallon smart pot last night. Working on getting everything in the veg tent sexed and up potted

20sackzack

Shits blowin up in the geoplanter :dance013:

Plants had their first fully automated watering yesterday while I was at work. I'm sooo fuckin stoked to be able to free up my time I would normally spend watering. Only thing that is a little weird is the pump is creating a film of oil on top of the water in my res. Once it gets low I will change it out and hopefully it won't keep doing it

picture.php

Need to take clones, clean everything up, and get the first layer of trellis in there soon so I can flip these frostitutes asap

20sackzack

yeah man looking real good in here!!! glad you are liking the lazy approach lol

Thanks dude, gotta love saving time and effort. Been running the pump everyday in smaller amounts. Soil seems to be staying moist and I've been dumping the water from my dehui back into the res.

Last weekend I stripped lowers, took clones, put up trellis, planted dutch white clover and mulched with straw. Pretty happy with everything so far except the three sour strawberry kush are slow fat leafed super tight noded indica plants and are shorter than everything else in the tent. I've got them in the middle so hopefully the focused light will help them keep up

Here's right after I hacked them up on saturday, took almost a full 5 gallon bucket of leaves and suckers.

picture.php

picture.php

Clones

picture.php

And here they are they are 4 days later

picture.php

Planning to flip this weekend if I can get all my ducks in a row

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
also its looking fucking awesome in there dude! super familiar too i love it! i really think you will enjoy my wu tang style

20sackzack

this page of images loaded so much quicker and easier for me. thanks for switching lol.

Glad it's easier for you to see now :yes:

So week one is done and I'm really happy with how this second round is going so far.

I had an idea to connect my two tents together with ducting and a fan to recirculate the air between the two. This allows me to share the humidity and temperature control I already have set up in the flowering tent. So far it's working great and helping to keep things more stable.

picture.php

Here's the canopy, not the most even but also not bad for 10 different varieties all in one bed. I'm going to try and defoliate much more aggressively this round to try and improve light penetration and yield

picture.php

Lots of tops this time with the extra 4 plants

picture.php

Sorry about the shitty yellow hps pics. Gonna try and get some right before lights on tomorrow night

picture.php