What's new

you never seen someone so useless

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That shit that came out of the sink, looks just like the shit I cleaned out of my old man's water heater a few years back. His water is extremely hard and it was sediment build up. And you're killing me with all this repair stuff.

Your repairs are the type my buddies would get ahold of me to help fix. I see your stuff and it makes me wanna txt you and say I'll be right over. But that ain't happening, lol. I don't think work would be very happy if I bailed for a few days,lol.

U

useless.gardens

That shit that came out of the sink, looks just like the shit I cleaned out of my old man's water heater a few years back. His water is extremely hard and it was sediment build up. And you're killing me with all this repair stuff.

Your repairs are the type my buddies would get ahold of me to help fix. I see your stuff and it makes me wanna txt you and say I'll be right over. But that ain't happening, lol. I don't think work would be very happy if I bailed for a few days,lol.

i wish !!!

bro, swear to God, i had four contractors in the house.

#1 thrown out during the estimate. i asked for purple board everywhere. he was talking about skim coating the entire house. ahem... get the fuck out ! cause there's no insulation in a house from 1940.

#2 hired. general type contractor. high skill level. snarky. bitch boy. pussy. didn't show up for work for 16 days. fired him. threw his tools all over the front lawn. check the tub... 1/8th out of level. redoing 40% of what i paid him to do. and, if i see him somewhere, im gonna punch him in the mouth on general principal.

#3 plumber. good. B+. out of 10 things... 3 need to be touched by me. so 30% of what he does goes straight to the punch list. ahem. plumber should be like 100% on everything. if i need 3 ox boxes in the wall, that would mean 1 failure. fuck that. bought the crimper, the crimp cut tool, talons, valves, etc to do everything else myself. cant let him work in the bathroom, cause im fixing the sink he did in the basement late into last night. nice guy though.

#4 electrician. bomb. made one mistake with that black sealant & there was a smidge of water in the box. water+electric=no bueno. came back next morning to fix it. hired him one more time already. love dude. honorable. skilled. cool as fuck.

so... 1 out of 4 of these faggots is any good. better off doing as much as possible myself.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
they're gonna be using this against us. quick read. it seems as though technology is being repurposed, the future is looking more grim in terms of mind control than ever before. AI not used for medical or engineering purposes, can suck a dick. for example, smartphones already think for so many people that humans have become flesh & blood "dumb devices" without them... what's that say about the origin of content we find all over the "internets" : https://www.theguardian.com/technol...musk-backed-ai-writes-convincing-news-fiction
Automation and AI are going to create a new industrial revolution. Let's hope they can't automate growing the dank!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
i wish !!!

bro, swear to God, i had four contractors in the house.

#1 thrown out during the estimate. i asked for purple board everywhere. he was talking about skim coating the entire house. ahem... get the fuck out ! cause there's no insulation in a house from 1940.

#2 hired. general type contractor. high skill level. snarky. bitch boy. pussy. didn't show up for work for 16 days. fired him. threw his tools all over the front lawn. check the tub... 1/8th out of level. redoing 40% of what i paid him to do. and, if i see him somewhere, im gonna punch him in the mouth on general principal.

#3 plumber. good. B+. out of 10 things... 3 need to be touched by me. so 30% of what he does goes straight to the punch list. ahem. plumber should be like 100% on everything. if i need 3 ox boxes in the wall, that would mean 1 failure. fuck that. bought the crimper, the crimp cut tool, talons, valves, etc to do everything else myself. cant let him work in the bathroom, cause im fixing the sink he did in the basement late into last night. nice guy though.

#4 electrician. bomb. made one mistake with that black sealant & there was a smidge of water in the box. water+electric=no bueno. came back next morning to fix it. hired him one more time already. love dude. honorable. skilled. cool as fuck.

so... 1 out of 4 of these faggots is any good. better off doing as much as possible myself.

And that right there is why I paid attention to my uncle's and old man, when they taught me how to do plumbing, electric and a little bit of carpentry. Carpentry is what i'm least skilled at. But electric and plumbing, there's not much I can't do. I was building sub-panel's at like 13-14 years old , lol.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I just hope I can teach my sons the skills to build for themselves. Building out a space is one of the best parts. Take your time and get it just the way you want it.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

just wanted to be accurate.

from cuts to seedlings to mothers to veg to flower = 79 plants

U

useless.gardens

cool article on urban aquaponics : https://www.outsideonline.com/2389106/urban-organics-fix-food

seedsman cheese. ready to transplant. they got super vigor, branch on their own, and are easy to manage... gonna take cuts of them all for a rewind.

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

the machine has a broken spider... which is the piece in the 3rd pic that spins the basket.

bi-metal corrosion, the wrong detergent, and poor design = failure of the machine.

the spider, which looks like 3 fingers around the back of the basket, turned to dust.

so the shit in the drain was actually dissolved detergent & metal from the spider.

it also needs a new boot/door seal & a new filler port that simply screws into the plastic tub.

the spider is made of zinc alloy (of some type). im wondering if sprayed with plasti-dip coating would that help make it last?

maybe let it dry 2 days one one side & then spray the other?

parts have been ordered.

& the battle has begun !

<=== real man shit. fix that washer. cook that dinner. smash that pussy. lol.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

dang it. was hoping for one male. i could be wrong. on alien apple warp (alien genetics), it looks like 4 for 4 females. plants all look super sexy for sure.

did the dank frank on those alcatraz og from norstar. from 10 beans, i have 2 plants. was like performing voodoo & raising the dead getting those seeds to crack. one of the plants though... looks amazing ! insane strux for an og. stoked!

officially, i need another flower tent. wtf am i gonna do? how do you people grow in these fucking things? you & you & you who grow in tents... you are fucking legends!

i went from 300 sq ft of flower in my last space to wondering how im gonna get the next round in 12/12. hmmmmm.

got green crack, the 3, ogkb 2.0, wedding cake, irene, and fake91 ready to rock and roll. problem. i got no more flower space.

i just do not like OGKB. the 2.0 blows it away as far as ease of care & veg performance. the original OGKB is like a retarded nephew. plant is weird. plant looks weird. plant grows weird. plant branches weird. plant is fucking weird. did i day "weird" enough? might have to toss it. but first, we shall see how she do what she do in flower. but all these guys making crosses with it... not impressed.

finally, the flower tent with stardawg, nl x bb, gg4 , & 2 phenos of angelica ===> OMG ! going off like what !!!!!!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
dang it. was hoping for one male. i could be wrong. on alien apple warp (alien genetics), it looks like 4 for 4 females. plants all look super sexy for sure.

did the dank frank on those alcatraz og from norstar. from 10 beans, i have 2 plants. was like performing voodoo & raising the dead getting those seeds to crack. one of the plants though... looks amazing ! insane strux for an og. stoked!

officially, i need another flower tent. wtf am i gonna do? how do you people grow in these fucking things? you & you & you who grow in tents... you are fucking legends!

i went from 300 sq ft of flower in my last space to wondering how im gonna get the next round in 12/12. hmmmmm.

got green crack, the 3, ogkb 2.0, wedding cake, irene, and fake91 ready to rock and roll. problem. i got no more flower space.

i just do not like OGKB. the 2.0 blows it away as far as ease of care & veg performance. the original OGKB is like a retarded nephew. plant is weird. plant looks weird. plant grows weird. plant branches weird. plant is fucking weird. did i day "weird" enough? might have to toss it. but first, we shall see how she do what she do in flower. but all these guys making crosses with it... not impressed.

finally, the flower tent with stardawg, nl x bb, gg4 , & 2 phenos of angelica ===> OMG ! going off like what !!!!!!!

About the only thing I like in the OGKB is how she breeds. Makes killer hybrids. I just cloned mine, so hopefully I can seed the mom here in another month or so.

U

useless.gardens

just picked up another tent. definitely need more space for flower. gonna knock off some transplants (up-pots) & get ready to fill the new space soon as it shows.

U

useless.gardens

up-pots done. definitely got fake91, the 3, and green crack ready for flower.

ogkb 2.0 maybe two weeks behind.

got the hortilux super hps bulbs today. love them. color is off the hook so much so i was impulsed to remove the cmh conversion bulb in my main flower tent.

not long ago was in wally world looking through the garden section, as spring shit is getting put on shelves, and found this bomb organic fert. it's $4 a 4lb bag. been using it around the root ball on transplants. plants looking killer! gonna go back and score a couple more bags.

in 5,4,3,2,1... gonna stuff a wet nug into my vape... dying to smoke something.

been really digging this louisville rapper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-dqe8qweY

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

:moon: :comfort:

I'm trying brother. LOL. You don't want to be part of this club. :laughing:

dank.Frank

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
up-pots done. definitely got fake91, the 3, and green crack ready for flower.

ogkb 2.0 maybe two weeks behind.

got the hortilux super hps bulbs today. love them. color is off the hook so much so i was impulsed to remove the cmh conversion bulb in my main flower tent.

not long ago was in wally world looking through the garden section, as spring shit is getting put on shelves, and found this bomb organic fert. it's $4 a 4lb bag. been using it around the root ball on transplants. plants looking killer! gonna go back and score a couple more bags.

in 5,4,3,2,1... gonna stuff a wet nug into my vape... dying to smoke something.

been really digging this louisville rapper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-dqe8qweY

I watched that video. Not bad, especially for a white guy, lol.

Sunshineinabag

all for a plant... from the depths of drama, court rooms, fraud cops, lying fu*king lawyers, an appeal to a higher court, and a tiny little concrete cell.

as my old thread here indicates... & those who know me... i go hard & grow hard.

got 3 more orders in to various banks.
gonna be rocking adjust a wings on 630 DE cmh bulbs.

it is as it should be.
the DANK adventure begins anew:
View Image

OH your funny! Extra extra funny! I'd do a hit for that lockbox! Just joshin ya! What a wonderful thread u have here! Can I watch and learn!?

U

useless.gardens

angelica from bodhi, both phenos, are looking amazing. so glad i backed up the plants. stoked. not kidding. something special going on with them. hells angel og x that g13/hp male. i see mad dank from them in the future.

the nl x bb (kept a clone) is turning out awesome too. one is done soon as its ripe. the other... looking so sexy. cant wait to revisit & splash her with some platinum fire og pollen. ow yes!

gg4. going bananas. like usual. have a plant in both flower tents. like love at first sight all over again. thanks to my homie for the blessing !

stardawg guava. she's not stretching as crazy as i thought she would... not much right now at all. so many tops on her it should be a sexy finish.

im gonna spike the plants above with that fert from wally world. just make a hole with a finger & load the space with the goodies. shit is making me look like a wizard. :shooty:

my next run finalized & all plants up-potted : green crack, fake91, the 3, wedding cake, ogkb 2.0.

irene gonna make her way to the party. want to make sure she's backed up extra proper.

finally, my gut says fuck that ogkb. that plant is some weird. cant tell y'all how much i dont like it. plant is goofy. i took some cuts to slow down the process of running her. gonna toss the mothers (there's 2) tomorrow.

& cant wait till this new tent shows. i gotta do the DTOG shuffle !

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

on my fav auction site, i come across a guy from whom i bought equipment years ago.
same dude. same storage unit full of gear.
so today get up early & i take a ride...

come home with a new 400w switchable magnetic ballast & a used 400/600w (green) galaxy electronic ballast.
got both for $100.

ill use the mag ballast for everyday work.

& the electronic ballast gonna be a back-up.

do the e-ballasts fire any bulbs? it lists the common bulbs applicable to the unit on its side.

do the bulbs need to be (e) rated for the above ballast type?

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Digital/electronic ballasts operate at higher frequency, better to run bulbs listed intended for digital ballast to play nice with the higher frequency.

Latest posts

Latest posts