What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

redlaser

Veteran
When you can pile an old couch and some ratty furniture in the back yard, light it on fire, smoke joints,drink beers and Jack and shoot fireworks off in the middle of the night... and no one cares. Yeehaw.

We had a night like this at my friends house. He had a large 5,000 sq. ft home, was the family home and then the parents and brothers got their own homes. He's got the upstairs barricaded shut and keeps extra furniture up there. Stays downstairs in one room and rents out another. His rescue Dalmatian gets left alone while he works too much and starts eating pillows and couches. Eventually one Saturday it's discovered the dog got upstairs, had been doing so for a while. Shit everywhere and major furniture damage from piss, shit and chewing cushions and wood of tables, chairs, beds. At first we were just getting it all out of the house into the yard, but we did have a fire already going outside. Piece by piece it was burnt, the mattresses were something else.Best part was a regular wooden 6x6 ft table standing in the fire with a waterbed mattress on top catching fire slowly, burned a good while.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Bash the Bishop Outside...!!! hahahahahha -

When you have to carry a (big) stick on jogging trips to fend off animals. And use it everytime. Usually some inbred alcoholic fux old hound loose. WHACK..!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when your neighbor's doing her chores in shorts.......

aaff7832_zpsfpy7yriu.jpg

MicroRoy

I was driving down the hiway last summer. A little over a hundred yards ahead of me this cadilac escalade suddenley swereved off into the ditch. I saw hay flying. Two of those square bales had fallen off a pickup.

I stopped to move the bales off the road. Just had to laugh my ass off at that ass hole in the Escalade didn't realize that he had gotten himself into his predicament from his tailgating.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
i want to meet the guy that tossed those bales up to the stacker...:biggrin:

Here's a pic of him man...
He lives down the road from me...
He's dumb as a box of rocks, but for some reason, no one fucks with him...

Attachments

• muscles and veins.jpg
    muscles and veins.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 15

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

Every year, about this time, the ladybugs swarm your house...

Don't get me wrong, I love having ladybugs in my garden all Spring, Summer, and early Autumn...

But the crops are all in, and the gardens are being "put to bed" for the winter...The ladybugs have been swarming my house lightly for a week now, but today there are at least 10,000 of these "buggers" on the outside walls of my house... A couple hundred have made their way inside, either thru the crack between the window screen and frame, or just by landing on me and coming in when I open the door...

Oh well, time to get the canister vac, and vac those bastards up....

PS... as I finish typing this post, I see one land on my desk and walk right by my keyboard...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Every year, about this time, the ladybugs swarm your house...

Don't get me wrong, I love having ladybugs in my garden all Spring, Summer, and early Autumn...

But the crops are all in, and the gardens are being "put to bed" for the winter...The ladybugs have been swarming my house lightly for a week now, but today there are at least 10,000 of these "buggers" on the outside walls of my house... A couple hundred have made their way inside, either thru the crack between the window screen and frame, or just by landing on me and coming in when I open the door...

Oh well, time to get the canister vac, and vac those bastards up....

PS... as I finish typing this post, I see one land on my desk and walk right by my keyboard...

those are Asian Lady Beetles bro.......

considered very beneficial for certain crops

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'll swap you all of my damn brown variegated stinkbugs for your ladybugs. SOBs crawl up under my cedar shingles & end up in the house. hate them, absolutely hate them...

WelderDan

Veteran
...when you see headlights coming down your road and you know they're either coming to see you or lost

Latest posts

Latest posts