What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

blastfrompast

Veteran
^^^ so true.... I used to have 25 isa browns.... 24 of them were dumb as a fence post with the exception of "drumstick" she had some brains and was given away to a family to be a "house chicken"..lmfao

the other 24....well they got put into an old farmers soup pot at a buck a pop....(they were spent hens and I didn't want to butcher them for soup as it isn't worth the time of plucking the mofo's)

kaochiu

Veteran
When your comment to a townie would be: nay worries, he's just kiddin'!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 12

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

sorry to hear that Wiz, but there's no doubt that she's in the country.

damn! you gotta see my neighbor.......

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran

sorry to hear that Wiz, but there's no doubt that she's in the country.

damn! you gotta see my neighbor.......

I moved from the country, into town.

Now, I'm surrounded by old hippie women. I they find out I grow weed?

..they will crush me. :dancer:..I'm a indoor sustenance farmer.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
City Folks get pissy when a dog shits on Their lawn. They aint never had a Polled Herford shit on Their lawn before.lol

Twisted

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
When you can pile an old couch and some ratty furniture in the back yard, light it on fire, smoke joints,drink beers and Jack and shoot fireworks off in the middle of the night... and no one cares. Yeehaw.

Latest posts

Latest posts