What's new

women growers are sexy

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Panacea, beautiful flowers and welcome to IC, more ladies are always welcome here!
4043shy.gif

Last edited:

Panacea

Thank You!. All you ladies are definately an inspiration to me. Just shows we can bring home the bacon, and then EAT IT after smokin a bowl of our very own homegrown.. hee hee (grin)

Panacea

Last edited:
G

krippy we can chill with the HD but i'm still gonna spill booze on ya :D
maybe some bongwater too ok? :biglaugh:

as much as i'd love to hang out, i'm in broncos country. i love this land but i hate the donkeys and their fans. if you're ever near the rocky mountains shoot me a pm :D

Well I just had 2 invites to go to the steelers game...TURNED EM BOTH DOWN. Gonna rain here tomorrow so no point in my sitting outside in the rain. I prefer a mid october game where its sunny and cold....either that or a blinding snowstorm game....PGH Vs Chigago last year was my Dream game :) Love the snow. So User even though we arent in the same area...we will be sharing some cheers..I HOPE. Ill get you a sippy bottle for your beer :) Either that or a keg with a straw depeind on how much you drink :) Also dont spill the ROOR...I might have to SPEAR ya...no ref to flag me either :) bhahahahahahahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts