What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

hello all,sorry for posting in the womens forum.i am a enw member and was astonished by all the women growers.i bore my friends by talking about any aspect of growing and there all stoners.just wanted to say that i find it very sexy to see all the women here interested in growing.keep it up.any females from texas?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome boss

welcome boss

glad to have any one post here, doesnt have to be woman :) its nice that you think woman growers are sexy, :joint: i just know that its a great release for me, very relaxing and theraputic, i can nurture them and watch them grow just like my children, i guess they are :smile: and smoking what you have grown is the best feeling, like you've really accomplished something, its a love thing i guess :smile: see ya around boss, and be sure to check out the chat, never know ya might find a texas gal there!
thanks, mrs.b

G

Women are sexy,being a grower too,wow :eek: -thats just icing on the cake. :canabis:

B

baccas125

Icing on the cake

Icing on the cake

I agree with Dances With Weed i would love to find a woman who enjoyed my hobby as much as i do. Im not looking for someone to wash out the buckets either just some one who enjoyed the quite time in the garden..

:friends:
:canabis:
:wave: :wave: :wave:

daltron

Sexy grower

Sexy grower

Hello all :wave:

I do beleive that I have the best of both worlds; for I have a sexy wife who is my growing partner!! Notice I say "growing partner". Together we tend, grow and harvest;

Even though she does not smoke we grow our garden together so much so that when it comes to the forums we even share the same nick name and post as one.

So I say yes woman growers are sexy, very sexy...... they are, for I need no other proof, other than my wife :friends: and now that my best friend has discovered cannabutter for brownies.....well need I say more..... :chin:life was good, very good. Then along came cannabutter :wink: and now life is grand.........who am I the wife or husband? :biglaugh:

daltron

G

That is lovely Daltron... What a wonderful relationship you guys have.... :canabis:
and I think you are the husband in that post.. :confused: ??

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Someone once told me that my growing & breeding, and especially working with the monstrous sized hazes, was what attracted him....he found it such a turn on to see me mix the nutes, monitor all the gadgets, repot, touching them in general....:wink:

:wave:dg

G

I would have to agree.
Seeing a woman tend to anything with such caring and gracious hands is down right sexy. I could only imagine one that grew marijuana with such passion as most other men would be quite a catch indeed.

My wife doesnt grow, she is the site supervisor lol
She is good at pointing but she is still sexy! :p :whip: :canabis: :moon: :biglaugh:

G

Dutchgrown said:
Someone once told me that my growing & breeding, and especially working with the monstrous sized hazes, was what attracted him....he found it such a turn on to see me mix the nutes, monitor all the gadgets, repot, touching them in general....:wink:

hhmmm :rolleyes: wonder who that could be?......... :biglaugh:

I too saw Dutch's monstrous Haze's was/am so impressed, and I thought to myself.. hey, She DID that:eek: .... So, I would have to say that this woman had a particular influence on me getting more involve in our grow. But, as time has gone by, I have found this so FUN... Yes, it is fun smoking, but to really really be a part of the grow is Amazing. And I also hate to think of the worst, but if something were to happen to my one and only true love and best friend, I am gonna Need a LOT of smoke to be able to cope. We are a team in everything, why should this be any different?.. I would really like to encourage any and all wives, girlfriends, and any females that loves cannabis, to join and learn to grow... Learn for yourself... Knowledge is Power!.. :headbange:

Last edited:
DancesWithWeed said:
Women are sexy,being a grower too,wow :eek: -thats just icing on the cake. :canabis:

My thoughts exactly :joint: I've never met a woman grower in person but I'm sure someday I'll get the privilage. :chin: I've met plenty of tokers tho :wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Come on over to IC Mag Grower's Cup 2005

Come on over to IC Mag Grower's Cup 2005

Come wake n bake with a lady grower....I usually get alot of folks thoroughly baked by 10am at Gypsy's shop :biglaugh:

I'd love to take a trip to the UK but alas I am afraid to fly :frown: I know how pathetic huh... maybe I'll get the courage someday :chin: Think of all the fun I'm missin... :joint:

G

The IC Cup is in Amsterdam Budmaster...you still need a plane to get there though :smile:

Well, on the flip side of things I've never had a man who shared my passion for growing, many friends, but no companions. One thing for sure though, if it ever happens I don't want him anywhere near my grow...separate grows for sure, I'm willing to share only the results. Don't want no man fooling with my plants, life companion or not!

G

xxbluevelvetxx said:
One thing for sure though, if it ever happens I don't want him anywhere near my grow...separate grows for sure, I'm willing to share only the results. Don't want no man fooling with my plants, life companion or not!

:moon: :whip:

G

I have never met a female grower in person, ... but I can't imagine a bigger turn on. Shit, I have never met another male grower in person, .. but I can imagine a bigger turn on. :biglaugh:

Growing weed is very erotic anyway ... takes passion. :canabis: Somebody spank me .... :spank:

Gotta Go startin to get hot in here.

:smoweed: Mo,